Chapter 9 // Our Dream //

I sat in that bed for hours thinking of my mother, but I eventually fall back to sleep. I have a dream, a dream unlike most I had. I saw you, Kenma. You were walking up to me you held my hand tightly and said,

"We can be together. The world won't stop us anymore." You then let go of my hand and hugged me tightly. There were tears in your eyes, but they were happy. I never want this dream to end, but every dream ends. Because I just woke up, and there sat you, Kenma, the man I love. 

"Your awake!" Kenma said. Tears were forming. You are happy.

"I've woke up late at night. 3AM the clock read, at the time." I told him.

"I couldn't wait to see you again. Everyday my only wish was to see you, even though I couldn't." He told me.

"I dreamed about you often, about the day you left me. But last night was different. I dreamed that we could be happily together again." I explained.

"I had the same dream, and it can be true. We can be happy, together. I want us to be that way." He said.

"I do too! It's so hard living without you! I don't even know how I do it!" I practically yelled.

"I'm sorry that I left you. Someone threatened to kill you if I didn't break up with you. I couldn't stand to be the reason you died." He told me. He paused for a moment.

"So many bad things happened recently, maybe life can start being good to us." He then said.

"Maybe, but I don't think the world wants me to be happy." I told him.

"I want you happy. Is that enough?" He said.

"I don't know what's enough anymore. I couldn't be enough for anyone." I tell him.

"You were always enough for me. You alway were good to me, and you are funny, you were my sunshine, you helped save me. You are way more then enough. Beyond enough. To me, you are perfect." He said.

"But you were my sunshine, I can't be one too. I'm always sad, never happy." I explain.

"Sometimes there are clouds in front of the sun. It makes it harder to see. Some days are going to be cloudy, and raining. Blocking all the light out. However, at other times, you will be able to see the light. I hope to continue being your sun, but you will always be mine. I still love you, I always have." He says. I remember now. The words you said when you left me.

"I still love you." You said as you walk out the door. Leaving me in tears.

I then start feeling tears, happy tears start coming to my eyes, and falling to the floor.

"You will alway be my sun too. I feel the happiest with you. I feel happiness in my life for the first time since you left!" I said, smiling. But, not all happiness can last. Sometime, people come, and they ruin it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I took a break from writing, because of my mental health, I wrote today because I felt pretty fine. However, I'm still not doing too great so, my update will still be a bit slower. Plus I have to go to school pretty soon.