Reunited: Noctis Lucis Caelum {Final Fantasy XV}

Requested by Polli2123

Hope you like it!! Enjoy!!

----------------

Its been three years since Gladiolus Amicitia, Prompto Argentum, and a blinded Ignis Stupeo Scientia came back from their fight with Ardyn.

When they gave me the news that the crown prince of Lucis had disappeared in front of his friends, alongside the oracle, Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, I was devastated.

I was in so much pain from this event that I basically shut myself off from the rest of the world for 8 days straight. I didnt know what to do with myself.

Occasionally, though.. I would leave my room at one in the morning to get snacks from the kitchen, which was practically next-door, so food wasnt really a problem, but I worried the others so much that we basically communicated by writing letters, and sliding underneath my door.

Until the day came when I was brave enough to get out my room and be productive for the first time in days.

I cleaned my room, throwing away any trash that lingered, wiped all surfaces, wearing a mask to make sure I dont breathe anything in that'll make me sick.

When I went out the room, I saw the others were all gathered around my door, their eyes widened as they looked at me from head to toe. To them, I look like as though I was fine.

What they didnt know, was that every night, after I eat the snack(s) I get from the kitchen, I start training in my room. I wanted to be a better version of myself. And I knew it wouldnt happen overnight.

So day by day, I trained myself to be better than when I had started. I trained not only my body, but also my mind.

And at the end of the eighth day, I finally came out of my shell.

---------------------

"Hey.. is that.. Y/N..???" I heard Prompto say to Gladio.

I sent them both a smile, saying, "Yep!! One and only!"

"How are you all..? Ignis, especially."

Gladio answered.

"Well, like you, Ignis has been training himself to lock onto targets without seeing them."

"Yeah!! The first time he dodged an attack from me was so awesome!!"

I smiled.

Had they all really matured that much within the span of two weeks like me..?

It was an odd thought. But it was highly probable, seeing as how they had more self control.

One day, while Ignis, Prompto, Gladio, and I were out on a daily excursion ridding the place of monsters like Behemoths and Iron Giants, we encountered a familiar figure.

It glowed in the night like a light in the dark. Which, was what it was..

But I recognized this person's features.

I recognized his face.

I recognized those eyes.

And...

I recognized his voice..

The crown prince of Lucis has returned.

•••••••••••••••••

"N-Noctis..?! Is that you??..!" I yelled.

There was no answer.

Then Prompto tried, to no avail.