Together.. Forever?: Thancred Waters {Final Fantasy XIV}

[Requested by: Polli2123

Hope you all enjoy!!]

-----------

Hi, I'm Y/N, but.. You probably already know that since.. I'm, well, you. But I'm probably a different version of you... I guess....

Heheh! On with the story, I guess! ^^"'

...................

...........

--------
3rd Person P.O.V:

"Thancred..? Where are you? We're gonna be late!!" Y/N yelled to her boyfriend of two years, Thancred Waters.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!! Anndd... I'm here! Well? What do you think?" Thancred asked his girlfriend of two years, F/N L/N. But he just calls her Y/N.

Y/N stared at Thancred, her face gone flush.

"I- erm.. I-.. *sigh* You have made me speechless, as always." She managed to say.

"Anything for you! Now.. Are we ready?" He asked with a wink.

Y/N nodded happily.

--------
Y/N's P.O.V:

As Thancred and I made our way to the first place we met, which was at a park of pink and white cherry blossoms, with nice green grass under our feet, I was reflecting upon past memories and thoughts.

And I must admit, as time passed by, I realized that I'd fallen for him even more since our very first encounter. It was a very nice feeling, to be honest.

But there was always that chance that I would be hurt in this relationship. But I didn't let that icky thought dampen my mood whenever I spent time with Thancred.

The time we spent together was fragile and irreplaceable. So I had to make the most of every moment.

But returning to this place.. it brought back so many memories of us...

Just what is he planning to do here..?

--------
Thancred's P.O.V:

As I led Y/N to the same and exact spot to when we first met, I noticed she was deep in thought.

I always wondered what went on in people's minds- Y/N especially...

I wanted to let her know that if anything was wrong, she could go ahead and talk to me..

I wanted to let her know I was there..

But how could I..?

How could I do all those things if she wouldnt talk to me..?

Thancred, stop thinking like that!!

Okay.. my mind is clear.. It. Is. Clear.

Okay.. what to think about.. Ah, yes.. my plans for today!

Haha, I almost forgot what I was to do today!

How could i have forgotten..?

No..

Y/N, what are you doing to me..?

I can't think straight whenever I'm with you..

I feel like I can't breathe without you..

Ah, today is gonna be great..

If you say 'Yes'.

Y/N.. Please say 'Yes'..!!

--------
No One's P.O.V:

Once Thancred and Y/N arrived at a white cherry blossom tree, Y/N looked around.

"Wow.. Its so beautiful here.. I cant believe that this is where we first met.." Y/N said, dazed by the sight.

"Yes.. It is quite beautiful.. But.." He trailed off.

"Hm? What is it, Thancred..?" She asked.

"It may be beautiful, but.. But these flowers.. They pale in comparison to you in my eyes.."

Y/N looked away, her face even redder than ever.

"...Thank you.." she muttered.

"I-.." He was at a loss for words.

Y/N was stunned. Thancred wasnt usually at a loss for words unless he's extremely nervous.. Could it be..??

"I- I apologize for that.. um.. ahem. Now.. back to your question."

"My question..? Thancred, I never asked a question."

"Your voice may not have been used, but your face says it all. We are here because I want to ask you a special question, tailored for you and only you."

Y/N stared at Thancred, her beautiful blue eyes staring into his e/c eyes..

"Thancred.. is it....?" Y/N breathed, her voice reduced to a quiet whisper.

Thancred gave her a loving and tender smile.

"I hope it matches."

They shared a small laugh.

"Will you, Y/N L/N.." Thancred pulled out a small red box with a ribbon on it.

"..Will you do me the great honor.. Of being my wife?"

Y/N covered her face as she answered as strongly as she could, "...Yes..!! I accept your proposal!!"

Thancred smiled as he pulled Y/N into a hug. He counted on her saying yes, but didn't fully think she would.

Sure, they both had doubts.. But since they now are engaged, they'll help each other out.

"Dont you worry, Y/N.. Anything you need to say, I'll listen. Anything you want to know, I'll answer. But now I only have one more question as of right now."

Y/N looked up at him, curious.

"Haha.. Well.. What is it? I'll answer."

"We'll stay together.. forever?"

Y/N gave Thancred a small squeeze as she answered his question.

"Yes. We'll be together forever."

And as this story ends..

Another shall surface and begin..

----~~..Story Finish..~~----