-Five- Aftermath

When Skeppy woke up, he knew two things. One was that he didn't know where he was or how he got there. Two was that he was incredibly sore.

It took a few seconds for things to register with him. The first thing that he realized was that he was in a hospital bed. The second thing was that Bad was in the other hospital bed.

The third thing was remembering what happened the night before.

"How the fuck did I get here?" He wondered aloud. Bad blinked awake and sat up.

"Language!" he said. Then he appeared to go through the same stages of waking up that Skeppy did.

"Oh thank goodness, you're ok!" Bad said, leaning towards Skeppy. "Skeppy, I was so worried!"

"What exactly happened last night?" Skeppy asked, rubbing his neck. There was a large purple bruise where he'd been held against the wall. "I remember being basically kidnapped and there was a needle and some guys with swords and bows and then it's blank." Skeppy looked around for a second before something else clicked. "Bad, why are you here? Are you hurt?

Bad nodded. "Yeah, you passed out after that. From what I was told, I showed up just a bit after you passed out." Bad paused, then let out a small laugh. "Man, this is sorta like when I used to tell you stories all the time."

Skeppy smiled. "Yeah, it kinda is. Now, tell me the story!"

And so Bad did. He told Skeppy everything he'd seen and what the man in the beanie- Wilbur, was it?- had told him.

 Bad had never been one to leave embarrassing things out of stories. That being said, he left out the part where he'd swooped in and saved the day. He replaced that with showing up after the fact and helping to heal people. That was a good excuse as to why he was in the hospital- He'd wasted his energy trying to heal up Skeppy and Wilbur.

Bad had never really realized that he was a good liar.

----------

If there was anything Techno hated about his job, it was the paperwork. Usually, he'd pass it on to Wilbur or Phil as he went to go do other stuff, but this time he was stuck with it. He sighed as he flipped to the next- and last, thankfully- sheet.

He was almost excited that it was the last sheet. Then he realized it was still a sheet and he still had to fill it all out. He sighed again and began to fill it out. He somehow managed to focus on the work long enough to get it half done. 

Techno hit the exact halfway point before leaning back in his chair with a sigh. He stared at the ceiling for a few seconds, letting his mind wander. 

He jumped and nearly fell out of his chair when he heard a laugh-cough at the door to the small office space. Phil was standing in the doorway. Phil didn't even try and hold back a laugh this time. "How've you been doing on paperwork today?"

Techno looked over what he had written down. "Pretty good, I think. Almost done." 

"I could take over if you want." Phil walked over and looked at Techno's work. "You don't have much left, but I figured you could go hang out with the Techno Fanclub or something." 

"You'd subject me to that fate? I trusted you, Philza!" Techno said, dramatically flopping backward in his chair. Phil laughed.

"Seriously though, I'll finish this up. Wilbur's going to get victim testaments. I'll do this and the other official paperwork stuff. You go interrogate the villain or deal with the children Finn's put on our plates."

Techno sighed. He and Wilbur usually tried to do interrogations together. He really didn't like doing them on his own. "I'll go babysit for an hour or two, I guess." Techno stood up and Phil took the seat. Techno stretched and walked over to the door. "Thanks for finishing up paperwork." Techno grinned at Phil. "The rest is in the desk drawer."