The Accident

This Takes Place After Triple Threat Ending

Henry, Ellie, And Charles Where On Another Mission And They Are Going To Stop A Mad Scientist From Making A Dangerous Weapon.

Ellie: We Need A Plan To Get In The Main Lab. How Do We Get In?

Henry: Charles, Do You Have A Plan?

Charles: Yes, I Been Waiting My Whole Life To Do This. I Will Crash My Helicopter Into The Window!

Ellie: What Do You Mean, We Have Been Doing Missions Together For A While And You Want To Crash Your Helicopter Into A Window...

Charles: Why Yes, What's Wrong With That?

Ellie: But, H-How Does That Help?

Charles: I Don't Think You Get It. Henry You Get It Right?

Henry: Yes I Do.

Ellie: Guest I'm Outvoted Then.

Charles: Okay, I'm Ready.

But When Charles Crashed His Helicopter, He Crashed Into A Universal Timeline Machine And The Alarms Start Going Off

Ellie: Charles! What Happened?!

Charles: I Seem To Have Crashed Into Some Kind Of Machine... Uh Oh, Its Going To-

Then They Hear And Explotion And The Trio Blacked Out

A While Later In The Abyss

They Wake Up In Some Sort Of Abyss And They Look Around To Find That They Are Strangely Not Dead, Or Hurt.

Ellie: What Happened? Where Are We?

Henry: I Don't Know, And We Don't Know Where We Are.

Charles: Maybe Doing That Was A Bad Idea When Near A Lab Facility. But I'm Glad I Get To Do What I Always Wanted To Do In Life.

Ellie Looks Around And She Saw Some Images Surrounding Them, Most Of Them Showing How Many Times Henry Failed And Dies. There Was Also The Time Henry Became The Leader Of The Toppat Clan, And The Time Where He Was Betrayed. And More.

Ellie: I Think We Are Stuck In Some Kind Of Multiverse Void. Look!

She Pointed To The Many Images As Both Henry And Charles Where Surprised About The Many Consequences Of Henry's Every Decision.

Charles: Henry Failed So Many Times In Most Of Those Images!

Henry: I Could Have Been The Leader Of The Toppats When I Throw Those Dummies!

Everyone Was Watching Henry's Every Decisions Until A Portal Came Out Of No Where Interrupting Them. Then A Person With Some Kind Of Devise Comes Out Of It.

???: Ugh... Why Would The Core Of The Henry Stickmin Multiverse Be Damaged That Critically! Man, I Really Need To Be Better At Protecting The Universes From Being Unstable...

(If You Know Who That Is, Then Your A Legend!)

Ellie: Hey, Who Are You?

Ellie Surprised The Stranger As He Almost Dropped The Devise

???: AHH!!! Jeez You Scared The Life Out of Me! I Almost Drop My Universe Travelling Device!

Ellie: Oh, Sorry About That. Me And My Friends Henry And Charles Had An Accident And We Are Stuck Here.

???: Oh I See, So That Is What Was Causing The Damage To The Multiverse Core... Your Ellie, Right? I Know Your Name Because I Have Been Traveling In This Universe For A While.

Charles: Do You Also See How I Crashed My Helicopter?

???: Yes, That Was So Funny. It Made Me Laught So Hard.

Ellie: Anyways, Can You Tell Us Who You Are And What's Your Name?

Logean (Yep, Its Me): Oh Yeah, I Forgot To Introduce Myself. My Name Is Logean Nesbrio! The Universe Traveler Who Travels The Universe! I Go To Universes And Timelines To Seek Out The Wonders Of The Universe! I Came Here To See How The Core Was Damaged, So I Came To Fix It.

Ellie: How Long Will The Core Will Be Repaired? How Long Until We Get To Find Our Way Out Of This Place?

Logean: Well, It Will Take A Long Time... I Don't Know When Will The Core Be Comepletly Repaired. The Only Way To Get Back To Your Timeline Is When The Core Was Completly Repaired.

Charles: So We Are Gonna Be Stuck Here? With No One Else To Keep Us Company?!

Logean: Well, Certainly Yes. Also The Damage Was So Big That Its Taking Away Some People From The Other Timelines To Here. You Might Meet Some Familiar Visitors From Other Timelines.

Henry: So What Should We Do Now?

Logean: Well, Since We Are Gonna Be Here For A While... You Should Answer Some Ask And Dares. This Place Is Also Connected To My Universe

Ellie: What Do You Mean?

Logean: I'm Saying Is That Your World Is, A Game. A Game Called 'Henry Stickmin: The Collection'. It Was An Old Flash Game Years Ago But Last Week The 'Completing The Mission' Has Released, And Its The Last Episode Of The Game. Players Decides Henry's Fate, That Was How These Timelines Appeared.

Ellie: So We Where In A Game, And We Are Just Characters? Not Even Real?

Logean: Don't Worry, You All Still Have A Life In This Universe. It's Not An Infinite Loop. So, Wanna Answer Some Ask And Dares To Past The Time?

Ellie: I Don't Know... What Do You Think Henry?

Henry: Sure

Ellie: Okay, We Are Ready.

Logean: Okay!

You Can Now Ask TT Henry, TT Ellie, And TT Charles.