Just let me love you

s u m m a r y
Tonight is not about him; it's about Jimin and Jungkook. He's just here for moral support. And also to watch some extremely hot sex.

-

It's been about 3 months since their relationship with each other began but Jungkook and Jimin still haven't had sex yet, much to their continued annoyance. Taehyung is probably more impatient than they are though, as he's been trying to orchestrate and set things up perfectly only for schedules to be in conflict or for them to be too tired to even move. It's after one of their concerts in Japan that Jimin and Jungkook agree will probably be the best time to do it.

The tension on stage between them is palpable. Jimin had been a shining star as always, leaving everyone in the concert hall breathless.

Taehyung honestly can't believe he gets to kiss that face whenever he wants. Butterflies rise up in his chest as they take their bows and he discreetly slips his hand into Jimin's while walking off the stage. Once they've relaxed and are escorted back to their hotel, the three of them take off to go find Jimin's room (which has a single bed).

Taehyung follows them through the hall, unable to hide his pleased grin. He's had to listen to them whine and complain about not getting to be intimate with each other for months on end and while he understands the frustration (because he and Jimin haven't had time to do much beyond quick hand jobs in the bathroom), he's tired and just wants them to get it over with. Being a little intimate back at the dorms was nice and dandy and certainly helped relieve stress, but he knew how badly they wanted to have their first time with each other.

Jimin squeezes both his and Jungkook's hands as they walk through the halls, high on adrenaline. Jungkook keeps smiling at Jimin; his eyes can't seem to look away from him, which Tae understands completely. Jimin was radiant on stage tonight–always is of course–and he wants to properly shower him with the love and praise he deserves.

As they stumble into Jimin's room, Tae wraps his arms around Jimin's middle and kisses at the back of his neck. "You were beautiful tonight," he purrs.

Jimin shivers. "Tae..."

"I'm serious. Couldn't take my eyes off you."

Jimin gets so adorably shy even though he craves their affection and praise, trying to hide his smile behind his hand. Jungkook, ever the competitive one, joins Taehyung and runs his fingers along the nape of Jimin's exposed neck.

"Hyung," he whispers in that voice—the one he uses when he wants something—and Jimin all but leaps out of their embrace so that he can collect himself.

"Okay," he says, mostly to himself, as he breathes heavily. "Okay. I know what we said. I know...just give me a few minutes." He suddenly steps into the bathroom and quickly shuts and locks the door leaving Jungkook and Tae a little confused.

"So," Tae says after a long pause, "this'll be your first time."

Jungkook looks very pink all of a sudden.

"Know how you wanna do it?"

He shrugs. "I'll do whatever Jimin wants."

"Oh Jungkookie, what Jimin wants isn't always the best," he sighs. "He can get a little rough sometimes."

"I don't mind," he says stubbornly.

"You will if your ass hurts for a week." He sits down on the bed. "Look, I know Jimin. He likes switching it up so it makes for a very fun time in bed, but depending on his mood you may not always be on board with what he wants so you should have some ideas to throw out if you're uncomfortable."