Chapter 12-

Michael POV

I gupled. No. Cate was Selena's best friend. They were always together. They told each other everything. Cate will tell Selena about that text! Selena can't know. She would hate me even more.

Never mind man. My cousin said he could do this on his own.

Ah.

Yeah. I gotta go...eat.

Okay

I let out a relived sigh. I would become friends with her, then I'll....do something that I don't know about yet.

What do we have in common?Skateboarding. Music. I don't know anything else. VIDEO GAMES!!!

There was a knock on my door. I quickly scrambled up and ran to the front door and opening it, revealing Selena.

"Hey Clifford."

"Fields." I nodded. She smiled.

Wait. Selena. Smiled. At me. What?!

"Why are you smiling?" I asked. Her face quickly resumed her normal scowl.

"I'm not. Now shut up and let's get started on the project.

I put my hands up and she came in, me shutting the door behind her.

"Uhh....my parents aren't here, but they'll be home soon." I mumbled, scratching the back of my neck.

"How soon?" Selena mused, looking around.

I checked the clock. "About an hour."

"So...where do you want to work?" She asked.

"We could go to my room."

Selena nodded. "Sure." I walked up the stairs to where my room was and opened my door, revealing my horribly messy room, scattered with a few books, random band shirts, jeans, shoes and a lot of CDs.

Selena gaped when she saw my walls. They were covered in posters of Green Day, Bring Me The Horizon and a bunch of other bands.

"Green Day?!"

I laughed. "Yeah. One of the best bands ever." She started going through my CDs while I found what we were supposed to do.

I watched as her fingers slid across the cases, probably knowing all the songs.

I cleared my throat, and she looked up, embaressed. "Sorry." Selena mumbled.

"It's fine, Fields. So what are we doing?"
**
Do you guys want me to keep writing or not?
Stay beautiful. You're all hot.
I love you babes xxxxx
-jessie-