.Chapitre Vingt- six.

Ethan was hovering over me and I smiled up at him as he kissed my forehead. I immediately frowned. Something didn't feel right about this.

"What's wrong, Reagan?" Ethan asked me, but it didn't sound like Ethan. I took a deep breath and didn't smell Ethan's usual scent. Something wasn't right, this all felt off.

I tried to push him off of me but he held me down and I knew this wasn't right. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. My voice... Why couldn't I speak?! What was wrong with me?

I looked around Ethan's room and watched as the walls melted. Suddenly we weren't in his room anymore, we were in a room I never wanted to go into again. My breath hitched in my throat as I looked back at Ethan and saw the devil himself.

Mitch.

I screamed but it was silent, no one could her me, I couldn't hear me. My voice was gone. Tears were streaming down my face as I tried to get away from him. I wouldn't let this happen again, I couldn't let this happen again!

He smiled the same smile I've seen a million times, and the tears came harder.

No, this wasn't supposed to happen again! He put his lips on mine and forced my mouth open, biting my lip so hard it bled. I pushed and kicked and tried my hardest to get away from him but it was useless, like it always was.

I tried to call out Ethan's name but it didn't work. I kept calling and calling and calling, but he never came, he never heard me. No one heard me.

Mitch pulled my bottoms off of me and I let out one last blood curling scream before I passed out.

I woke up screaming covered in sweat with tears streaming down my face. Oh god, that dream felt so real....

Ethan came running in the room and wrapped me in his arms, rocking me gently. Dale and Cole were just standing in the doorway watching. They looked torn, like they wanted to do something but knew there was nothing they could do to help me.

Ethan told them it was okay to leave for work and they nodded, shutting the door behind them.

"Hey," he whispered to my softly, moving hair from my face. I sniffled and held him tighter to me. "It's okay, you're fine, I've got you," he repeated to me over and over again till I stated to believe him.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to him. He moved my head off of his shoulder so he could look me in the eye.

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault," I nodded meekly and brought a shaky hand to his face. Rubbing his cheek gently. Ethan closed his eyes and sighed. I could tell this was all starting to stress him out.

This nightmare fiasco was happening a lot lately. Three times in the past week to be exact.

And it didn't help that I haven't seem Ms. Ada since I got released either. Something to do with her being on vacation.

I kissed Ethan's eyes gently before pulling away. He was loosing sleep too, all because he was worrying about me. His eyes looked dull, there were small bags forming under them.... It was all because of me.

I dropped my hands from his face and folded them in my lap. Ethan shouldn't have to put up with this crap, he needed a normal girlfriend. One that wasn't recently released from prison who had nightmares about her so called parents.

Ethan's eyes opened when he felt the lack of my hands on his face and he sighed, no doubt feeling the change in my mood. "Reagan," he whispered as he tilted my chin up to look him in the eyes. "Stop over thinking this,"

"Ethan you shouldn't have to worry about me like this! Look at you, you're exhausted." he shook his head, obviously disagreeing with me.

"I want to worry about you, baby." he took my head In his hands gently. "You mean so much to me," he whispered as he kissed me gently. I pulled away finally registering what he called me.