to be continue....

Now was the time to marry Behir.Bella was in London. She got a call from her mother and her mother asked her to come to India. Bella came to India at Neil's behest. Bella's mother asked Bella to marry Andy Sehgal's son.This is the last wish of his dad.

Bella could do anything for her dad.she agreed to marry Mahir. She told Sumi Maa all the truth about herself.Sumi Maa also accepted Bella. After that Behir got married. Bella also fell in love with Mahir in no time.

Bella fell in love with Mahir but there was a fear that the day Mahir came to know about Mayra, he would leave Bella.

Seeing mahir and Ruhi together, Bella goes to the Paris. Where she meets Karan. Karan  want to catch the real dad  of Mayra means v- king.As soon as Karan comes to know that Bella is the daughter of his aunt and his childhood friend. He wanted to help her to hide her secret means mayra.

Karan already knew about Myra. He decided to stay with Bella. He want  to save her from the v King. When Karan came to know about Bella and Mahir, he became their cupid for both of them and both of them took turns.

When Bella gave Mahir the divorce, she sent Karan to Australia near mayra.
Karan made a plan to reunite Behir and pretend to be a fake engetment event through Rudra and Bela.

This morning while me and mayra were playing ....

Flashback paused

Suddenly, the sound of Mayra's cry came and everyone went to the  Karan's room  where Mayra and Kiya were sleeping.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Itna scroll kyu kr rhe ho..??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ab bss kro or kuch nhi he niche
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Areee. Nhi kuch bhi likha mene
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pakka kuch nhi he

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Phir bhi nhi man ni meri baat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bola tha na kuch nhi he.meri baat hi nhi man ni....,😒😂😂
.
.
.

I know that I will post the next part in this little update, but very soon....

Keep voting and commenting....✨⚡

- kiyara

mr. and Mrs. Sehgal (behir) Re-editing ( Completed✓) (wattys2020)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें