63. truth unfold

Everyone seating in hall.

Bela: mahir or ap sab meri family ho. Muje ye baat pehle hi bta deni chahiye thi. Mgr muje lga ap log Mayra ko accept nhi kroge.

Mahir: bela Mayra kon he...??

Karan: me btata hu...

              ........Flashback.......

6 year ago in London

Sharma mension

( After Bella's father's death Neil moved to London with Bella. Bella and Neil were then in the first year of Collage. )

Bela: Neel muje UK jana he. Please muje Jane do...

Neel: nhi bela tumhari tabiyat thik nhi rehti he aj kal of tum... Rajesh uncle ( bela's dad) ke bare me hi sochati rehti ho.

Bela: Neel me UK ghumne jana chahti hu. Promise me apna khayal rakhungi. Please jane do na...

Neel: ok.

Bela: lekin ha mera jab man krega tab aungi me.

Neel: ha baba thik he.

Bela goes to UK. She used to enjoy it a lot.she used to party and drink all day. She wanted to forget her  Dad by doing just this.

One day she drank a lot. Bella was not in her senses. Bella was driving a car. Suddenly a lady crashed into her car.  Bella gets out of her car and a woman is lying on the road.her complete intoxication subsided. Balla took her home.

Bella called the doctor. The doctor checked the lady and told her that she is pregnant. Bella became very happy after hearing this. The doctor asked that lafy to rest. After a while, that lady regained consciousness.

Bela: are you feeling alright...?? I'm very sorry. I should have seen and driven the car. Is your health right? And your baby is fine too ..

Lady: Yes i'm fine and my baby too You have saved me from those goons. Thank you so much.

Bela: Goons .. which goons ... ?? And  where is  your husband  mrs ...?

Lady : My name is Mrs. V - King I am the wife of the underworld don v- king and this baby is also his.

Bela: what......!!!!!.....?????

Lady: Please do not tell anyone about me. I beg you He will kill my child. Am ran away from trouble.

Bela: ok ok don't worry . I will not tell anyone. You should be safe. This is my bungalow, you can stay here as long as you want. Life time can also be here.

Lady: thank you so much . What's your name...??

Bela: My name is Bela Sharma.

Lady : ok

Slowly 2 months passed, that lady was now 2 months pregnant. Bella also told nothing to Neil. Forcing Neil Bella to come to London back. Bella had no other way. Bella also loved being with Baby and Lady, but she had to go back to London.

Bella Lonndon and she said she  wanted to go to World- Tour. SHe forced Neil to go and then Neil agreed. Bella took permission from Neil to go outside for 7 months.

Bella  has come to UK again.The wheel of time ran and 7 months passed. Now it was time for Baby to enter this world.Bella and Lady were in the hospital. Bella was very tensed. She was just praying God for baby and her mother.

But something went wrong at the time of Dilevery and the life of that baby's mother was in danger. The doctor told Bella that the lady was a girl. And that lady has very less time. Bela Cried a lot.

Bella went to the lady and took the baby girl in her lap.

Lady:  Take care of my daughter. Keep it from the whole world. His dad could never find her.Promise me that you will not tell anyone that this is my daughter.

Bela:I promise This is my daughter from today.

Lady: Yes, she is mayra Bela Sharma from today.

That lady died.Then  Bella  sift Australia with Mayra. 
Bella kept a lot of servants in the house. There was no lack of anything in that house. Bella also used to go London.Bella used to come to Australia on weekends lying to Neil.

Six years passed like this. Mayra grew older and Bella also kept lying to everyone.

To be continue......

Precap: How Bella agreed to marry with mahir….???

Now only 2-3 part is left in the story....

- kiyara

mr. and Mrs. Sehgal (behir) Re-editing ( Completed✓) (wattys2020)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें