Everything will be ruined.

My efforts, my pride, my achievement..

It will all amount to nothing.

And I will lose the company. I don't even know why!

Knowing all these, I should cower away and hide myself, play for time for as long as I can. But it's not me. Even if I am not myself, at least, I am not a coward.

I don't know what color of a fool I am. But I went.

And I am standing before what feels like the entire world.

These serious faces, looking at me with curiosity and blankness.

I began to to sweat badly.

My hands shake as I try to clutch the USB device in my hand.

My heart beat is increasing every second.

My mind stops to think. I began to shake with terrifying fear.

I think I am going to faint.

I can hear someone calling my name in the mike asking me to begin.

I can see the sea of faces, which are suddenly looking mocking, increasing my mood.

And my coworkers, looking frightened as they stare at me.

It's over. I can walk out on my two legs. Or I can stay and faint, and confirm whatever everyone is thinking.

So I rushed towards the exit and I continue to shake my head at every question, every concerned scrutiny.

I am breathing hard when I reach outside. The cool air blows over my skin and I shiver from cold because I am drenched to my underclothes!

I finally get swarmed by the press and that was the last thing I can remember.

When I woke up, I see myself lying down and I don't want to wake up. I want to die. Let me just die. What else is there to lie for?

I have hit a giant wall and I can no longer think straight. I have lost focus on everything. When I think of praying, I feel myself grow cold with dread and I instantly drop the idea.

"Alhamdulillah. You are awake!" I hear Marmie's voice.

Do you know those times when you are in so much pain and someone show you a little care and you break down into a tiny specks of messy puddle?

I feel this moment. Just hearing her voice is enough to shatter whatever self disciplined courage remains inside me.

So I sit and face her.

Marmie is looking like her strong self and for once, I want to dissolve in her arms.

My eyes wells ith tears as I stare at her. We are so silent for so many minutes.

And then Marmie stand up and walks over to me.

She puts her hands on my head and rubs my silky tresses.