🔹6🔹

Anika was crying continuously in Shivaay's arms and she didn't knew when she fell asleep after getting tired from continuously crying

Shivaay caressed her head.

He noticed that she has already fell asleep. He gently picked her up in his arms and took her to their room. He gently lied her down on the bed.

He was about to leave from their when he noticed Anika's firm grip on his hand.

Shivaay tried to free himself but Anika pulled him closer and rested her head on his arm. Shivaay didn't wanted to disturb her sleep so he also slipped in the bed beside her.

A small smile covered Anika's lips and she rested her head on his chest. Shivaay also smiled after looking at her sleeping peacefully.

S- I'm sorry Anika. I know I was always unfair to you and I always humiliated you in the worst way possible but still you always forgave me when I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness. You have a very big heart to forgive me, to support me when everyone left my side. You are there for me after everything I did to you. But today I lost control when Daksh said those filthy things about you. I can't tolerate Someone saying sh*t about you. I can't even imagine another man near you. I dont know why but i can't. I'm so sorry munchkin.

A lone tear escaped from his eye and he immediately wiped it. He then looked at Anika's beautiful and calm face and leaned down to peck her forehead.

He was admiring her and fell asleep in a few minutes.

It was almost evening when Sahil got back from school

It was almost evening when Sahil got back from school. He noticed the silence and frowned in confusion as the house was unusually silent.

He looked around to find a trace of Anika or Shivaay but he didn't find them so finally he decided to go into their room.

The scene he saw was too much for his child brain and pure eyes. His sister was almost sleeping on his so-called brother-in-law and they were hugging each other.

Sahil immediately went and poured some water on Shivaay. Shivaay woke up with a startle and looked at Sahil who was glaring at him.

Sa- What are you doing with my didi?