🔹1🔹

The story continues when Shivaay blackmailed Anika to get married to him as Tia ran away from the wedding.

Anika and Shivaay got married and now they're standing at the main door of Oberoi Mansion as dadi is doing all the post wedding rituals.

D- I'm so glad that my Billu is finally married. (To Anika) Puttar, now you've to imprint your hand prints on the wall as you're part of Oberoi family now.

Anika was about to speak something when Shivaay held her hand tightly. Anika closed her eyes in pain.

She slowly nodded her head and dipped her palms in turmeric paste and imprinted them on the wall. As she was imprinting her hand prints on the wall, dadi noticed Anika's bracelet. Dadi was confused but then she realised that she was getting different and positive vibes from the bride.

Shivaay held Anika's hand and pulled her towards him.

Pinky cupped Shivaay' face.

P- Oh my Maata! I'm so happy that my Heera beta is married to my Heera bahu.

Shivaay faked a smile and nodded his head.

D- Let's start Muh Dikhai ritual.

Anika and Shivaay got tensed.

S- Dadi, Let's do all these Rituals tomorrow. We're very tired. I think we should go and rest in our room.

D- Billu, the ritual is important.Puttar, remove your veil.

S- But Dadi...

Dadi moved towards Anika and removed her veil. Everyone were shocked after seeing Anika as Shivaay's bride.

P- Oh My Maata! Where is my Heera Bahu? Anika, what did you do to my Heera Bahu?

Pinky pushed her with such force that she stumbled on her feet but Shivaay held her.

S- Dadi, Tia ran away from the wedding, that's why I had to marry Anika. The Oberoi's reputation was at stake. We couldn't tell the guests and the media that Shivaay Singh Oberoi's wife ran away from the wedding.

T- I think What Shivaay did was right.

Tej said while agreeing with Shivaay.

Suddenly Om received a video message from Khanna, it was the recording when Shivaay was blackmailing Anika to marry him and manhandling her.

OmRu looked at the video and then at Shivaay with disappointed gaze. Om then showed the video to the whole Oberoi family. They were shocked to see the doing of their son.

D- What is this, Shivaay?

S- Dadi....I.....

Dadi planted a slap on his face and everyone was shocked.

D- This is the result of our upbringing. You treated her so bad and still she is standing here and then also you aren't accepting your mistake. You manhandled a girl and forced her to marry you and still you have the guts to stand in front all of us and covering up your deeds.

S- Dadi, everything I did was for Oberoi family. For Our surname and esteem. We all are nothing without our surname. Dadaji, Bade papa, dad and I did everything possible to maintain our name so if I took a decision then why is everyone behaving like this.