🔹5🔹

Anika, Shivaay and Sahil were done with their breakfast

Anika, Shivaay and Sahil were done with their breakfast. Anika started cleaning theme 1 kitchen and Sahil left for school.

Shivaay looked at Anika in confusion.

S- Won't you go to work today?

Anika looked at him.

A- Currently, I don't have any work anymore as my last work, that's your marriage is done. So I'm jobless till the time I get another event to plan.

Anika said sarcastically. Shivaay nodded his head.

He started making some calls to his 'Billionare' friends to help him find a job and accomodation.

S- Hi Rajeev. How's your business?

R- it's good. Look Shivaay, I can't talk right now. I'm in a meeting unlike you.

Rajeev disconnected the call. Shivaay looked at his phone angrily.

S- M*r*n! He used to beg me for business deals and now he's showing me attitude.
Shivaay dialled another number.

S- Hey Vivek.

V- Hey dude. I'm so sorry to hear about you. But what to say, payback's a b*tch. But best of luck for your life. I feel so bad for you but don't worry, I'm there to console your family.

Vivek laughed and disconnected the call.

Shivaay was about to throw his phone but he realised that he has only this phone and he doesn't have money to buy another so he threw the phone on the couch.

Anika looked at his antics and chuckled.

Suddenly his phone started ringing. He immediately picked up his phone from the couch, expecting it to be his family, but it was Daksh.

He answered the call without any interest.

S- Speak.

D- Hey Shivaay. How are you? I heard that you were kicked out of your Oberoi Family. I felt so bad about you, dude.

S- Did you called me to gossip with you?

Shivaay said angrily and Daksh chuckled.

D- I got to know from OmRu that dadi disowned you because you married that pathetic girl, Anika. So how much did you give her to get married you? 15 lacs? 20 lacs? Trust me dude, she doesn't even lift a finger without money.

S- SHUT UP, DAKSH. DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL ME AGAIN.

Shivaay shouted in anger and Anika looked at him worried. Daksh laughed evilly.