🔹8🔹

Anika entered the bedroom and saw Shivaay shivering in the bed while sleeping. She rushed towards him worriedly and touched his forehead. His body was again burning with fever.

She patted his cheek to wake him up.

A- Shivaay! Shivaay, wake up.

Shivaay looked at her with drowsy eyes.

A- Did you take your medicine?

Shivaay gently shook his head in negative.

She immediately took the medicine and put it in Shivaay's mouth and made him drink water. She gently made him lie down on the bed and rushed towards washroom to get cold water and a hand towel.

She dipped the towel in the cold water and kept it on his forehead. She kept on changing the towel all night and finally Shivaay's temperature was back to normal. Anika was so tired that slept while sitting beside him.

It was early morning when Shivaay's sleep broke. He was feeling much better than yesterday. He felt something damp on his forehead and touched his forehead and saw a towel. He frowned in confusion and then he looked sideways and found Anika sleeping while sitting beside him and her head was resting on the closed window behind their bed. She was no doubt sleeping in that uncomfortable position after taking care of him last night.

A small smile covered Shivaay's lips after seeing her care for him. Shivaay slowly sat on the bed and made Anika lie down properly on the bed. He covered her with the blanket and pecked her forehead.

He thought all the incidents when he insulted her for her upbringing, status and surname. For him, surname and status was everything but how he doesn't have any. He hurt Anika so much emotionally, still she stood by him and took care of him. She took a stand for him in front of his brothers who were badmouthing about him. How can a person be so selfless and caring? He felt guilty for what he did.

In that moment he decided to live a life for himself and his wife. He will do everything possible to make his wife loved and proud of him.

He gently caressed her hair and again pecked her forehead.

S- I promise I'll make everything right for us.

He whispered with a smile.

He then went to his cupboard to take clothes when something fell down on his feet. He saw his Rolex watch. He picked it up and looked at it keenly. He bought this watch with his savings from 2 year internship in Oberoi Industries. This watch was his dream. He looked at the watch and a thought crossed his mind. He immediately kept the watch on the table and went to freshen up.