Chapter 3: Outburst

Start from the beginning

And that...thats the time i remember what happen before rushing to this hospital. My blood boils running to my head. I feel my face become red because of anger. I balled my fist, digging my nails to my palms. I turn around and saw him and his brother talking to the doctor. I walk in or like running and give my all strength pushing him. He stumble and hit his back against the wall. I cannot think of anything already, all i want to do is kill him.

"YOU! YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE! DAMN IT! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT MY BROTHER DIED!!! IF YOU DIDN'T COME, HE'S STILL WITH ME!!!" I yelled with anger pulling his collar tightly. He just look at me with a blank emotion.
"I DONT FUCKING CARE WHO YOU ARE, BASTARD! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ARE!!!!...."i cried and let my knees at the ground.
"Bring back my brother....bring back Jake to me...please..."

I cried and cried sitting with my knees. Not caring about my surroundings. But i can hear noises but can't understand any of it. My mind is clouded with sadness and regrets.

After a long time of crying without moving in my position, i wipe my tears with the back of my hand. I stand, but i stumble because my feet cant feel anything. I tried again holding the hands of the person that didn't move even an inch infront of me.

After balancing myself, i walk towards the exit of the hospital. I heard someone called my name, but ignored it.

I really dont know where would my feet brings me. All i know for now is i want to breath. So i walk and walk without any thoughts would it be.

■□■

JEON JUNGKOOK

JEON JUNGKOOK

■□■

Its been three days since i posted that ad, and all the applicants that came for interview are not suitable.

I really dont know why my parents even my brothers are forcing me to settle down at this age.

I cringe when one applicant enters my office, almost showing her boobs. I rejected her when my brother Hoseok ask if she is virgin and she said that no.

God....

Then i heard my secretary called someone with a very nice name.

I dont know why, but just hearing his name, my heart beats fast.

And when the door opens, i saw a very beautiful boy entering. Not to tall, his strawberry blond hair that looks so soft, a big doe blue eyes, a nose that is so perfect and his plump pink lips.....

*cough*

i heard my brother fake a cough.

"Sit down, we don't have any time." I  said returning to my blank face.