Chapter 28: Scandal

Jungkook's Pov:

I woke up with severe headache, i look around and i move my head from left to right. I rub my eyes then i realised i was already in my penthouse.

I tried to remember what happened last night, and i was about to stand up when i felt a movement beside me. I lift the blanket and my eyes widens in shock on what the hell had happen?

Why is Lisa lying beside me qnd both of us are naked?

Wait? Naked?

I move away from her that causes her to open her eyes.

"Goodmorning babe," she says with a hoarse voice.

I narrowed my brows looking at her,
"What the fuck Lisa? Whay are you here?!" I said with anger. Lisa sits on the bed and leaned her back to the headboard, ignoring that she is totally naked.

"Babe, you dont remember? Oh god, you fuck me so hard last night that you almost break my back. You are still the best in bed,babe." Lisa replied.

I was so confuse at the moment at the same furious.
"Get ou!"

"Babe---

"Get out! Or you want me to drag you naked outside?!" I said full of venom to my voice.

She stand and pick her cloth and after putting it, she walk towards the door but before she twist the knob, my body became numb on what she says.

"Ah, your slut called last night...." the i heard the door slammed.

I search for my phone and look at it, there a ten miscalls from my baby. I pulled my hair in frustration and i dialed his number, but to my dismay it directs me to a voicemail. I tried again and again until i remember of calling Yoongi hyung.

"Hyung, is Taehyung with you?" I ask quickly.

"I just drop them in the office, but--

"Thank you hyung." I said, cutting him from talking. I walk to my bathroom and took a shower. I leaned my back at the tub and close my eyes...

"I love you babe...i will do everything to make you mine again..."

I open my eyes and cursed myself remembering last night.

"Fuck!"

I keep on cursing, thinking what will my baby think if he finds out that i slept with Lisa. Damn it!

After taking shower, i dried myself and change for a comfortable shirt and jeans. Then i go outside to take a fresh air.

Taehyung's Pov:

Me and Jimin walk side by side inside the building. We separated our ways beacuse he is in diferrent department. I should not come to work coz Jungkook is not here but i want to finish some things that i left before.

As i was walking to the elevator, i can feel some eyes are on me. And believe me, my instinct are correct. I turn my back and saw the girl at the reception looking at me with sad emotion. I smile at her then i saw her look at her phone. I frowned and i want to ignore it, but theres something that i feel, i walk towards her then i saw her panic, she quickly put her phone in her pocket.

"Is there something wrong, Remy?" I ask. She shook her head and i observe on how she plays the hem of her blouse. I know shes hiding something from me.

I dont want to be rude on her but i cant ignore it, i took her phone from her pocket and she look at me a little surprise. Its not like im gonna steal her phone, i handed her the phone asking her to unlock it. With shaking hands, she unlock it and to my eyes almost pop out to what i saw.