Intern Competition (le part 4)

Peter couldn't sleep, so he decided to go to the interior garden. He asked FRI to guide him and she signaled for him to go to the private elevator.

     He gasped. The garden was beautiful. The roof resembled the milky way and the moon. There were thousands of different plants and some rabbits too. He felt a tap on his foot. He looked down and saw a little rabbit. "Well, hello over there!" He said as he picked up the rabbit. "My name is Peter! I'm going to name you... Thumper! Like the rabbit from Bambi!! You know, my aunt calls me Bambi, so now you're my friend" he chuckled. He heard a cough behind him, so he turned around quickly making a fighting stand. He didn't look like a threat with those big eyes and considering he had a rabbit on his shoulder. Wanda laughed at the scene "How did you get here?" She asked. Peter blushed "ɪ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵐʳˢ. ʷᵃⁿᵈᵃ ᵐᵃˣⁱᵐᵒᶠᶠ ᵐᵃ'ᵃᵐ. ᵐʳˢ. ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ ᵍᵘⁱᵈᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖ" He managed to choke. Wanda laughed "you must be the kid who bumped into Natasha! Don't worry, I'm not mad at you!!" Peter sighed in relief. They spent hours talking about different things (before you ask, no, this isn't one of those WandaxPeter things) and petting Thumper. Peter realized that it was sunrise and that he should head back. He said goodbye to Wanda and left towards the elevator. Wanda looked at the kid leaving with a smile on her face. He reminded her of her brother.

__________________________________

Peter's class was super nervous. They had to make this written test and they were sitting in the chairs of what seemed like a classroom. Peter was playing nervously with some metal scraps. The door opened and no other than the Tony Stark entered the room. He didn't say anything and handed them some papers. Peter looked at his test. It was pretty easy actually. He finished in thirty five minutes, even with the 'impossible' question. He had to admit it, that equation wasn't very easy, but Peter only took 5 minutes to do it. He handed Mr. Stark the paper, and heard some of the conversation he was having with someone on the phone. "You need to find Spiderman. That man could be of a great addition to the team..." Peter left quickly before anyone could be suspicious. A great addition to the team? The avengers wanted to recruit him? That's why they were following him! But he was only just you friendly neighborhood spiderman! He couldn't be an Avenger! Peter was shaken off his thoughts by Tony saying "ok, now I'm going to correct them and you will go to lunch"

Half an hour later, the highest score in the tests was an 76%. There was only one test left. Tony looked at it and saw it was perfectly solved. Even the 'impossible' question that he and Bruce had been stuck with! He looked at the test and read "Peter Parker". Who was this kid?