🔅21🔅

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Chaerin woke up with a drop dead gorgeous man in front of her. She calmly scrutinized his facial features with the tip of her finger.

"Am I that handsome?" Sunwoo said with his deep morning voice.

Her eyes widened and faked a cough. "You're awake?"

"I mean who wouldn't with the touch of an angel?" He teased.

She lightly punched on his chest. "What a tease."

He opened his eyes and caught her pouty lips. He gave a quick peck on her lips and playfully grinned.

"Ahhhh~" She whined and buried her face in her palms.

He chuckled and brought her head closer to his chest. "Let's sleep a little while longer. I'm still tired." He said and she hummed in response.

Cuddling, they drifted back to sleep.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Mom?"

"Oh son you're awake!" Mom had her arms wide opened and Chanhee jogged to her side for a warm hug.

"Why are you here so early?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"It's Chaerin's birthday. And it's already 12noon." Mom smacked Chanhee's butt.

"Is she still sleeping?" Dad asked as he walked further from the kitchen.

Noticing that he was heading to her room, Chanhee bolted and rushed to his dad. "OHHHH DAD!" He grabbed Dad's arm.

"What why?" Dad asked.

"There's some leakage in my bathroom." Chanhee made up an excuse.

"Really??" And naturally he led Dad to his room as he glanced at his mom busy preparing the food.

Aishhhhh.... Chanhee cursed in his brain. After leading his dad in his room, he quickly ran to his sister's room.

"Yah yah yah!" He hissed as he woke the couple up by shaking their bodies.

"W-what?"

"Our parents are here!!" Chanhee whispered anxiously.

"Ohm-" Chaerin was held back by Sunwoo's hand as he knew she was about to scream.

"How how how???" Chanhee began to bite on his fingernails as he thought of an idea.

Chaerin threw a pillow at her brother. "It was your idea to let him stay over!" She whispered angrily.

Chanhee clicked his tongue. "2am and you want him to cab home???" He argued back.

"Chanhee!! Where's the leakage??" Dad shouted from Chanhee's room.

Eyes widened, he quickly pulled Chaerin up. "Just hide somewhere in this room, sorry." They then scurried out of the room leaving Sunwoo dumbfounded.

He scratched his head with his sleepy eyes then headed to the bathroom before plopping on the bed once again, drifting off to sleep.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

2 hours flew by and their parents finally left the place with no suspicion on their kids.

They sighed in relief and Chaerin quickly ran to her room to find the sleeping prince on her bed. She sneakily walked to the side of the bed and crouched down, meeting his eye level.

"Isn't it enough staring at me this morning?" He startled her once again.

"Omg..." She then started beating him up.

"Boyfriend abuse!!!" Chanhee barged in and pulled Chaerin away.

"Aish OPPA!" She wiggled her way out of his grasp.

He cackled then wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Anyways Sunwoo, I'm sorry that we had to hide you. Not that our parents are that scary just that it's been so long since we last met up and if they know you slept with my sister, I don't know what will happen to this house. I hope you understand." He sincerely apologized.

"Oh no no it's fine!" Sunwoo waved his hand. "It's understandable." He genuinely smiled.

Chaerin too, put on her small smile at the interactions.

"You swiped the right boy." Chanhee teased the girl.

She elbowed his lower body with her fake smile and the poor boy whimpered in pain. "It was an accident swipe." She corrected him.

Sunwoo laughed. "Accident brought us here now." He commented.

"Fact." Still crouching on his tummy, Chanhee gave a thumbs up.

Chaerin smiled and headlocked her brother. "Oppa, can you just get lost?" She mumbled with her gritted teeth which was only audible to Chanhee.

He let out soft chuckles. "I'm gonna get you some food, you must be hungry!" He then dashed out leaving the couple alone.

Chaerin rubbed her temple while her boyfriend chuckled. Sunwoo pulled her on the bed and he laid on top of her.

"S-sunwoo..." She was flustered at the sudden action.

He smirked as he caressed her cheeks."I've been waiting for this." He whispered and slowly leaned in.

Eyes shut, nose touched, their lips met with much sweetness.

Their eyes met again. She could feel butterflies in her with just his loving gaze.

"I love you so much, Chaerin-ah."

And they kissed once again, a little longer and wilder than the previous one.

"Sunwoo-yah! Chaerin-ah, bring your boyfriend out! Food food!! He needs food!!!" Chanhee nagged from the kitchen room.

Chaerin rolled her eyes and Sunwoo snickered. "Your oppa is goddamn hilarious but that ain't stopping me from doing this." He then showered her face with his kisses.

"Omgg!!" She squealed, it felt good but at the same time ticklish.

"CHOI CHAERIN!"

And the couple groaned. "Looks like we gotta go."

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫