🔅06🔅

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Any good looking decent guys?" Chanhee scared his little sister at the front door.

Chaerin woke up from her absent-minded and started beating him up. "Stop scaring me like that!"

He laughed though he was in pain. "Go and wash up." He shoved his sister to her room. "I'm not tucking you to bed tonight!" He joked that got her to roll her eyes.

"When does he ever do that even." She mumbled and prepared herself to wash up.

After washing up, she plopped on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. She let out a long sigh then grabbed her phone.

╔═══════════•| ✿ |•═══════════╗

Tinder [10:45PM]
Hi, how was heaven when you left it?

╚═══════════•| ✿ |•═══════════╝

A small smile was plastered on her face unconsciously.

Kim Sunwoo

The best I could ever asked for
10:53PM

:)
10:54PM

Something bothering you?
10:55PM

Are you genius?
10:55PM

No I'm a thief
10:57PM

And I'm here to steal your heart
10:57PM

Omggg
10:58PM

Stahp it
10:58PM

Hahahah I'm just kidding
10:59PM

But cupid just called
11:00PM

He wants to tell you that he needs my heart back
11:00PM

WOW I'm the thief now??
11:00PM

Please call the police
11:01PM

To lock your cringe pick up lines in jail
11:01PM

HAHAHA NO I'M SORRY
11:02PM

:p
11:02PM

Hope you're feeling better now :)
11:04PM

Much better hahah
11:05PM

Thanks, Sunwoo :)
11:05PM

I'mma head to bed now, goodnight!
11:05PM

You're most welcome, angel :)
11:06PM

Goodnight!
11:06PM

---

"Oh my..." She tossed her phone out of shyness. She then slapped herself. "What the fk is wrong with me? I mean you?!" She tapped her chest. Stop flipping here and there... This is so messed up ughhhh...

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Weekends flew past very quickly and school began. Chaerin had afternoon class but woke up earlier than anyone expected.

"What time does your lecture end today?" Chanhee asked as he put on his shoe.

"5pm." She answered with her half eyes opened.

"Okay meet me later then we go for some grocery shopping. I'm going off now. Bye!"

She hummed in response at every sentence then dragged her feet to the kitchen to fill her morning hunger.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Lecture was pretty much normal or boring that she almost dozed off. Either way, the lecture ended pretty earlier than scheduled so she explored the campus in search of her brother's faculty. Where the hell is business administration??

From far, she could see someone who she should avoid. And so she abruptly changed her lane but he noticed it.

"Chaerin-ah!" She perked up at the calling.

It was Changmin who stood at the entrance. He then motioned her to come closer. She smiled in grateful and jogged to his side. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and brought her inside the building.

Watching those scenes angered him more. Frustration built deep inside with his curled fists. Young Taek just lost his chance once again.

On the other hand, another soul perked up at the name too. Chaerin? Nah, can't be that Chaerin.

"Yah, are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Eric slapped his arm as they exited the building.

Sunwoo smiled innocently. "Of course!" He took a pause. "Not." He ended with sticking out his tongue.

And they continued with their bickering with Hwall minding his own business. Yup, Sunwoo just missed the chance to meet Chaerin in real life :')

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"So this is your school..." She muttered as she scanned around the faculty of Business Administration building.

Changmin stifled a laugh. The two of them were in the lobby waiting for the rest to come.

"OppA!"

Chaerin was pushed aside by Changmin's girlfriend.

Changmin got up and ruffled Chaerin's hair. "Chanhee should be coming in no time, see ya around ok!"

Chaerin waved with an awkward smile and she watched their back figures getting further from her sight.

"I told you to get over him, didn't I?" Chanhee commented, popping out of nowhere.

She pouted and lazily got up from her seat.

"Why, what's going on? Did he bully you?" Juyeon came and caught her sad face.

Chanhee scoffed. "Where's Kevin?" He changed the topic.

"Carpark, need a lift?" Juyeon asked with his eyes fixed on his phone.

"Yes please." Chaerin butts in. Though she felt embarrassed, she was really worn out for some odd reasons.

Chanhee furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm the one who had class the whole day yet you are already this tired??" He nagged which made his sister backed out a little bit.

Juyeon chuckled and shoved Chanhee aside. "You're noisy. Let's go Chaerin and leave him alone." Juyeon grabbed Chaerin's wrist and walked away, laughing to themselves.

"Yahhhhh!" Chanhee whined and quickly caught up with them to meet Kevin.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫