🔅02🔅

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Yah, wake up!" Chanhee shook Chaerin's body.

She howled in annoyance and he went to squish her cheeks instead.

"Do you want your crush to see you in this state???!"

She perked up with the word 'crush' and flicked her eyes opened. "He's COMING???"

Chanhee flicked her forehead. "Get your ass up, we are having dinner together."

She squeaked and dashed to her bathroom. Her brother speechlessly laughed at the sight and left the room.

After washing her face, she looked at herself in the mirror one last time before heading out. She closed the door behind and scanned her living room to only see her brother and his friend at the couch but not her crush.

Knowing her sister very well, "5 minutes." Chanhee said casually.

"What 5 minutes?" Kevin asked.

Chanhee shook his head. "Nothing and Chaerin-ah, say hi." He chinned to Kevin's side and mouthed 'Kevin'.

Chaerin ohh-ed. "Hello." She slightly bowed her head.

"Your senior." Chanhee added which made the latter tilted her head in confusion.

Kevin clasped his hands. "Omg, you're in fine arts too?"

Chanhee patted the space beside him and she obeyed.

"Ah, yeah..." She rubbed her nape feeling slightly awkward as she walked to sit beside her brother.

"Which group are you in? For orientation." Kevin asked.

"Yellow." She answered.

"Ahhhh..." Kevin gave a few nods.

Chanhee slapped Kevin's upper body. "Yah, why would you even ask when you're not participating?"

Kevin grinned. "Safety purposes. There's a really dangerous senior every freshman needs to avoid."

"Who?"

Ding-dong!

"Go open the door." Chanhee tapped her thighs and she bolted up.

She jogged to the door and greeted the guests.

"Hello~" Changmin chimed and ruffled her hair.

"Waa you've grown up beautiful~" Juyeon complimented.

Chaerin put on her embarrassed smile and followed everyone else at the kitchen for dinner.

Born 2 years older than her, Chanhee and his friends would be in their 3rd year of college when school starts, whereas Chaerin would be a freshman. Chanhee, Changmin and Juyeon are majoring in business administration while Kevin is majoring in Fine Arts which Chaerin would be joining soon.

Ever since they graduated from high school, Chaerin could hardly see her brother's friends. Only once in awhile they would come by their home to hangout. Reason why she felt awkward with Juyeon and Kevin sometimes.

Changmin? The moment her eyes landed on him, there's no such thing as awkwardness. To add on, Changmin often hangout with Chanhee. Just that Changmin only looked at her as a younger sister. Even so, she does feel content that her crush talked to her.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Right after they had left, the siblings began to clean up the place.