"Relax your big self, I was just making a point. You know Lily is like my sister"

Enzo and I shared a look through the mirror again but I quickly averted my eyes before he saw much. Enzo had a way of just looking at me and knowing exactly what was in my head. Beside my twin brother and Cindy and I guess sometimes Liam, the guy was my best friend. He could read me like the back of his hand.

I haven't told anyone about Liam being my mate. If I was being honest, I was still in denial. I knew there was no error from the universe.

We made a stop for a break. We didn't have long until we made it to Greenford. Enzo booked us another hotel for us to stay.

We all got out except Cindy who didn't even notice the car stopped. I yawned and stretched as if I was the one driving all this time.

Bryce was standing next to me, Liam not far from him. After he stretched, he turned to me grinning his wicked grin and I knew just what he was planning to do.

"I was kidding about what I said earlier. You wanna hook up all you have to do is say the word, name place and time and I will be there all ready"

He was joking of course. He was just saying it to get his best friend riled up.

"Bryce shut up"I said chuckling at his stupidness.

As soon as Bryce joined our crazy family, I have only seen him as a little brother. When I went over to moonlight for a visit, he would introduce me as his sister to his friends. I liked hearing that. I didn't see him as much as I would have liked but I would always try to check up on him whenever I had my phone near me and he would reach out to me using Cameron.

"I didn't hear a no. You have to say no if you don't want to"

I chuckled before yelling "NO"

"Yeesh you didn't have to yel-"but before he could finish his sentence, his back was slammed to the car.

My eyes widened as I followed the hand gripping Bryce's throat

"Liam Jacobs let him go now!"I demanded.

Liam's eyes grew darker and if I wasn't mistaken, he squeezed his friend's throat tighter and that was the said friend doing? Grinning ear to ear like the manic he is.

I slapped Liam's arm and he lighten his grip on Bryce.

"Finally I can breath"Bryce says when he is let go. "Why do you let me do this to you"he cheekily asks his friend.

Liam glared

Bryce turned to me.

"He makes it so easy sometimes"he said letting out a pitying sigh.

I shook my head at him.

"Next time you are on your own"I said poking him on the chest before walking off to the corner shop to buy myself some snacks for the short ride ahead of us.

"Oh don't be like that!"he called after me.

I went in the shop, greeted the guy at the front, he gave me a bored dismissive greeting back. I chose some snacks for myself and some for anyone who might want some. I picked up Liam's favourite drink for him and couple bottles of water in case anyone needed it. I went to the front to pay but a hand stopped me.

I followed the hand to the person's face. It was a guy. He was around 5 foot 10, just couple inches taller than me. He had dark brown eyes, blonde hair that was styled neatly and looked like it was professionally done. His skin looked well taken care off and he had a white straight teeth. He was good looking no doubt about it, and with the look on his face I knew he knew he was good looking. He had a smug look on his face, the kind that made me wanna curl my lips up in disgust.