Chapter seven

"WHAT?"both Cindy and I shrieked.

"How? When? What the hell is going on?"

"Mrs Mitchell's.. I can explain"my best friend said walking in front of me looking nervous as hell.

"I put the baby in her"she started to explain making me choke on air.

"What?"

"Wait no I worded that wrong. Obviously I didn't put the baby in there because I would need a penis to do so and I don't-"She slaps her crotch to illustrate that she doesn't"have a penis"

What she done registered on her mind within seconds and her face turned so red. The reddest I have ever seen. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't. My father turned away and I knew he was laughing because his shoulders were shaking. Lex and Cameron were expressionless and Locke didn't care to hide his amusement which made Cindy redden even more out of embarrassment.

She awkwardly walked backward until she was beside me.

"Tell me I didn't just do that in front of your family" She whispers through the side of her lips.

Her face tilt towards me awkwardly smiling at my family couple feet away from us.

I couldn't reply, I was too busy trying to control my laughter.

"You liar. You said there won't be any good looking men. I didn't prepare myself for this."she whispered harshly.

I snorted and tried to calm myself. She's so going to kill me.

"They can hear you"I informed her.

I have never seen her lose colour so fast in my life. Her golden skin looked so pale.

"Think you could make the ground swallow me now?"her voice was shaky.

The corner of Lex's lips tipped up as if he finds this whole situation funny.

"Sorry about that honey."I said patting her arm.

"Oh no"she moans moving her eyes to her toes.

I needed to take the attention from her since she's not handle it well.

I cleared my throat and said "what Cindy is trying to say is that I'm not pregnant. I just needed a bus seat"

"A what?"my mum asks.

"I haven't slept on the plane because of this one snoring in my ears"I gestured Cindy who pinched my ass.

Ow. I elbowed her which makes her wince and move couple steps away from me but no before pinching me again.

"Anyways. I didn't have my phone with me"when I saw my mum open her mouth, probably to lecture me about the importance of a cell phone "I know mum, got the all speech from Cindy here. I won't forget it again trust me. Cindy's phone turned off"

"I forgot to lock my phone so it was on the hours I slept and wake up it being off."Cindy said meekly.

When all of their eyes went back to her, I could saw she moved behind me.

"Anyways. We didn't have much cash for taxi and there was no cash machine nearby. We decided to take the bus but the line was too long and I was dead on my feet and needed a nap. So I pretended to be pregnant"

"Well can you please take it off now? What were you trying to do give me a heart attack?"my mum asked.

"Yeah..sure. Let me just do that right now"I said putting my hands under my shirt and pulling it off.