Fathers Arrival

I looked at myself in the mirror, fixed my posture and breathe in. I am not afraid of father, he's just intimidating at first then he turns into a ball of Grell (haha) hope Ciel can handle him. " Am I interrupting your thinking? and whats up with that worried expression? you scared at the old man?" Jake said leaning against the door. " No, I'm more scared of the thing he has to say" I looked at the floor " whats gonna happen to me?" "I'm pretty sure it's nothing" he smiled at me crookedly.

I smiled
-----time skip brought to you by baby ciels adorableness----------

We were in the dinning room eating breakfast, when Carly and Sarah came in and hugged me. "morning lo-chan"
" Morning weirdo number 1 and number 2" Sarah said with a happy grin. "Are you referring to me?" Ciel said surprised, I mean who would DARE mock The Queens Guard dog? what a joke...

Jake looked at him as if he had two heads "no you twit!" And glared at him. "What got you're panties in a twist?" Ciel took a bite of his breakfast smirking, and Jake was fuming...... "Lori, who the HELL does he think he is?! Who told him he can talk to me THAT way" he glared.

I shrugged "why don't you ask his butler? Sebastian you may come in, it's not nice to eavesdrop on people" i said drinking my tea.
"My apologies M'lady" he bowed "Sebastian?! why were you.......?" Ciel looked surprised

Then there was a knock on the door...the front door.........
I swear everything froze...... And he came in, without permission. Almost instantly, Sebastian, Sarah, Jake and Me bowed, leaving everyone completely shocked, leaving him chuckling sinisterly at the others......."the mortals" I said to myself...

"OH MY DEATH!!!!!! LORI, SARAH, JAKE, YOUR ALL SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AND SEBASTIAN!!!! HOW HANDSOME!!!!! As always" he beamed. Ciel looked irritated " And just who the hell are you?" Sarah and I tried to warn him by flailing our arms in a X sort of manner. "I, you adorable little boy, am Lucifer. Demon King of all demons, Archangel numero uno" he winked and said in a dangerously dark tone "and your new daddy~" Ciel blushed a deep red "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! SEBASTIAN GET RID OF GRELL NUMBER 2!!!!!!!"

"Young Master that is not possible, for he is Master of all demons, he could kill me within one glance" he gulped. I laughed at Bassy's cowardliness "hahaha, Sebastian, the scary demon butler, afraid of my daddy? This is just precious..... right Ciel?" I smirked looking at him, He was laughing his arse off.

"HEY! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!! I have splendid news and bad news!!!!" dad said. "W-what is it father?" i said trying to act serious but my fear was peaking out. "The bad news is that I let Marcus leave from his prison cell and before you say anything!!! let me explain! He didn't die I locked him in a prison cell so he didn't come anywhere near you. But now he's out....bummer"
"FATHER?!?!!?!?!?"
"HUSH CHILD!!! wait for the good news!!"
"Your letting him see me?"
"Hell no! I set up a Arranged marriage for you!!! Surprise!! And guess who it is!"
"Sebastian?"
"Claude!!" he cheered
"What?"
"WHAT?????!!!?!?!??!" Sebastian interrupted
"Well what did you expect? Sebastian WAS my first choice, buuuuuuuuuuut Claude is a childhood friend and I thought it would be better for you" he smiled

Sarah quickly said "No need for a arranged marriage for me!! Im probably gonna just marry Ciel!" he blushed
"If thats makes you happy! Ill allow it"
"OH COME ON!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO MARRY THAT DEEP SHET!!!!!" I said angrily, Sebastian took me by the waist and hugged me "Do not worry this isn't the last of this" he whispered in my ear "i will not loose you to that idiot".

"Dad, please reconsider! Jake doesn't have to marry!!" I accused
"Actually I do....."
"WHO?!?!?" he flinched
"S-She's...."
"DON'T SAY LAURA" i said in my demon voice
"Laura...." he hid behind daddy.
"THAT....LITTLE..........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!?????????"

"You did it now son!!!!" and hid behind Sebastian, who looked at me in the eyes and approached me. He laughed and shook his head "Lori, it's going to be alright, I'll deal with it too okay?"
He put his hand on my cheek and I cuddled with it. " Okay Sebastian" I smiled calming down

"H-how did you do that?! No one can tame her when It comes to Laura!!!!!" dad said amused
"My lord, she's a very special person to me, what kind of butler would I be if I could not calm down my little kitty?" he smirked looking over to me. My kitty ears popped out and I blushed.

"To bad Claude's gonna have her" Ciel said a little too casual for my taste and I hissed at him.
"My little girl!!! Is this true?!!?! Have you fallen for my right hand demon?!" He looked at me.
" What a-are you saying!?!?!?!!" I blushed harder.
"Thats a yes" said Ciel eating cake
"Well too late! Sebastian come with me and bring you're meal..oops I mean Young Master"
He smirked
"We'll see you later my kittens and jake. take care of your sisters for the time being" he said seriously

Oh no
________________________
Yay I finished!!!!! More will arrive soon just be patient. Thank you people that are still reading this!!!! Ciao

~keep smiling