His butler, Broken (sebby X oc)

-8 years ago-

Sarah was crying again.... My foster parents keep fighting and I was just trying to make everyone happy. W-why cant we all play?

Suddenly we heard gun shots and hid under the bed like we were taught to do. 'Boom!'The door fell off its hinges and to the floor.

The men entered and looked around when they was about to leave, Sarah sneezed and the guys stopped.

I freezed and then I felt the cold of the tip of a gun against my head, I slowly looked over Sarah and a tall, though-looking guy was holding her, with a gun pressed to her head. They took us to were our foster parents were and I saw them dead on the floor. Then I look over Sarah.....She was crying her eyes out and the guy had her with a strong-looking grip and a gun to her head.

I was really enraged now...

"Let.her.go" I demanded. I tried not looking over to my "parents. " ha, Im not afraid of a little girl like you!" he said rather smugly.

I smirked as I took his gun at inhumane speed and I shot him, Sarah came running at me and hid wile I faced the other guy. "boo" he just laughed. I simply said " what are you laughing at your dead?" BAM Dead...

____________now_____________

I woke up with a start. I haven't had that dream in years. I heard a knock on the door and when I opened the door and there in the floor a card from the Phantomhive manor inviting me to Ciel's ball "well at least I can see Sarah" I say shrugging.Sarah is a co-chef there so I guess thats why I got the invitation.

From that day I knew that more will be coming..... _____________________________

Authors note

Hi, this is my 2nd story and enjoy. To my best friend (I AM SOOOO SORRY!!! WATTPAD DECIDED TO ERASE THIS. AGAIN!!) have a nice day.

-keep smiling