Chapter 25

[No Proofread]
================================

Your PoV

I was in the hospital still getting treatment after what happen 9 months before.

Yes, it has been 9 months since those bad things happen to me.

9 months since I couldn't walk after that incident.

It was been told to me and my sister that I was injected by some kind of drugs that made me paralised.

9 months since I was graduated from the college.

And it has already been 9 months since Taehyung died on the scene.

Yes, he died.

That day, that night.

#Flashback#

Irene was abused and I was handcuffs and weak.

I can't feel my legs and I was about to give up because whatever I did, I can't even help Irene to stop Taehyung abusing her.

As he kept to slice another body part of Irene, somebody barged in and shoot Taehyung on the back.

With all the energy she had, she crawled backwards away from Taehyung and hugged her knees.

I looked at the door where the person who shoot Taehyung stood up.

Suho Hyung.

My sister was behind him, and ran towards Irene as soon as Suho kicked Taehyung far away from the girls after being shot. He was furious after he saw my condition and Irene's condition.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO DISTURB MY PEOPLE!"

The other members helped me.

I was weak, but all I care now was Irene.

"Irene Noona," I said weakly.

"She is going to be fine Y/N. Let's get you and Irene to the hospital," Baekhyun said as the other members support me to get up.

.

3 days later after I woke up from my deep slumber in the hospital, they told me how they find us.

Taehyung's members met Suho Hyung one day and they knew about Taehyung's dirty businesses. However, they couldn't fight him because once they do,every single of the members' family will be found dead by them in the next morning.

And they knew that it will definitely happen if they disobey because he did the same to Irene's father who actually was lucky and only in coma.

However, they do not want to be under him anymore as he was breaking all of his promises.

They told Suho that Taehyung drugged and abused their little sister and their older sister and even to the point where Taehyung threatened those guys' sister that they were going to dead if they report to the police.

They knew that they needed to find help and there, they told everything about what happen to Suho, because they knew Suho and the members was the only one who have the power to help them.

Things were getting worse when Chorong came to Suho telling him to help her finding me, who didn't come home that night.

They knew something was wrong, and even Taehyung's member did not know about this plan.

Yoongi told him every single of hide places to help them, but Taehyung was nowhere to be found.

It took days to track him, and they decided to go to Taehyung's house that night.

They knew he was there because the maid looked scared when they saw them, and in the end the maid lead Suho and the others to the underground room.

That's when they found me and Irene.

#End of Flashback#

After graduated, Suho surrendered himself to the police

Suho was pleaded guilty for killing Taehyung, and he had to stay inside of the prison for 10 years instead of death penalty with the help of his father who was an attorney.

"Y/N,"

I smiled at my sister and the members including Seulgi and Wendy who were coming to the hospital to pick me up as I was allowed to go home today.

Sehun and Chanyeol helped me to sit on the wheelchair.

"Wait,"

They looked at me curiously as I was looking around for someone.

"Where is Irene Noona?" I asked.

"She is not here Y/N," Seulgi smiled weakly.

"I want to see her before I go home,"

Chorong noona sat on her knees, so her eyes were on the same level with me before she spoke.

"Let's get you home first, and we will meet her later, okay?"

I nodded my head and hoping everything is fine with Irene.

================================

What do you think happen to Irene?