Chapter 3

Your PoV

She was so pretty. That was all in my mind. I continued to look at her, as I were memerized by her beauty.

"IRENE UNNIE!" My thought was disturbed by someone calling someone. She ran towards the girl who I bumped into.

"We were looking for you everywhere, let's go," She looked at me for a second and turned away, dragged the girl away.

So, Irene is her name. What a beautiful name too.

I chuckled at my own thought and went to the 2nd floor. I wanted to meet noona before went to the cafetria by myself. Who knows, she might accompany me to the cafe rather then leaving me alone.

As I arrived in front of door, I knocked it. Ten seconds later, it revealed an unknown woman with a blonde hair. I awkwardly bow at her and she did too.

"Is Chorong Noona here?" I asked her politely, and she looked at me weird.

"Yes, Who are you?" She looked at me suspiciously. I gulped my own saliva until suddenly noona open the door wide.

"Oh Y/N! What brings you here? Come on in," Chorong noona dragged me inside the room and invite me to sit on the couch. I felt really awkward right now when there were 5 girls ( I guess older than me) staring at me weirdly.

"KIDS, Stop staring at my little brother like he is a criminal," Chorong Noona broke the silenced and turned their head too immediately at noona.

"You had a brother?" The girl with a ice cream on her hands asked shockingly.

"Yes Bomi, I do," Noona sighed, and she looked at me.

"This is my little brother, Park Y/N. And girls, do introduce youselves because I am lazy to do that for you," Chorong Noona sat on the couch next to me and looked at them.

"I am Yoon Bomi, The most beautiful girl in the group *flips hair* ," She said with a smile and waved her hands. The others groaned as they heard that Bomi said she was the prettiest.

"Heh, you are not Bomi because Na Eun is definitely visual of our group," The girl who wore yellow shirt said and stucked out her tongue.

"Anyway, I am Jung Eunji. Nice to meet you Y/N," She smiled at me, and I smiled back at her.

The introduction continue. The girl who definitely looked beautiful, like an angel ehem.. she introduced herself as Na eun. Next to her was Namjoo, and the one who with the blonde hair that opened the door earlier was Hayoung.

"So Y/N. This is my group," Chorong noona said and the members clapped their hands repeatedly with yay sound heard from the girls

Weird.

I thought as I looked at their actions.

Ah, now I remembered about the group thing.

"Noona, can I ask you something?" I turned my head looking deeply o
in her eyes as she hummed.

"What is this group thing? And why does the people I met earlier say it was important?" I waited for noona's responds when suddenly Bomi noona spoke.

"OMG Unnie! You didn't tell him about it?" Bomi widened her eyes. I became very curious when I heard Bomi noona said about it.

"Shut up, Bom. Besides, he is new. I don't want him to know about it," Chorong noona sighed.

"But that doesn't make him stay safe in the campus," Namjoo noona murmured.

"Y/N, when you in this college. You just.. just becareful okay. I can't be with you all the time,"

Now noona was scaring me.What was this secret thing that she didn't tell me?

"Anyway, It is your recess right? Do you want me to accompany you?" Chorong noona asked me and right now I really can see worried in her eyes.

"Uh it's okay noona. I can go on my own," You smiled at her, while nodding your head repeatedly and walked out from the art room.

=timeskip=

I took the food and currently trying to find a empty spot, so I can eat there. Well, I almost lose hope though, but then I saw a table.

I don't understand why people just walked away from it and find another place when it was in front of their eyes.

I shrugged my shoulder, and I went near to the table as I started to eat. People looked at me weirdly, and it made me wonder.

Is something on my face?

Or is it my teeth!?

I decided to ignore it and continue eating when someone pulled me by the collar and pushed me on the floor.

"What the hell you are doing on my table?" He yelled.

"It doesn't even have your name on your table," You said annoyingly while trying to stand up, but you got pushed again.

Seriously?

You glared at him, and his gang which made they laughed.

Oh.

"I guess you are the new kid huh? How dare you look at us like that!" He raised his hand up, and I guessed that he wanted to punch me. I just closed my eyes, as I remembered the violence happened to me in the past.

I was ready to have the punches on my face but nothing came. I decided to open my eyes, and I was shocked to see Baekhyun to hold his hand.

"Don't you dare to touch him, Yoongi," Baekhyun growled.

"Huh, what does him even mean to you?" Yoongi smirked as he pulled his hand away from Baekhyun's hand.

"He's our member. Does that enough explanation?" Chen walked to me, and he helped me to stand up.

"If you ever disturb him, you know what happen by then," Chen said again while glaring at him. Yoongi exhaled loudly, and he walked away with his gang.

Before he walked away, Yoongi looked into my eyes.

"You better be ready, because I ain't gonna let you go,"

I thanked Baekhyun and Chen for helping me.

"I told you to be with us," Chen sighed.

"Come on, let's meet our other members," Baekhyun continued and dragged me away with them.

I was dragged to the table full of 9 people on it including Baekhyun and Chen. A guy with a kind smile suddenly stood up and patted my shoulder.

"I am Suho, the leader of EXO. Nice to meet you Y/N. I heard so much about you from Baek and Chen," He said as he offered me the seat in front of him, and I gladly took it.

However, I just met Baekhyun and Chen today. How would they know so much about me?

"Anyway, welcome to our group, Y/N," He said and all of them grinned.

So sudden I become a new member?