Chapter 19

[No Proofread]

================================

Y/n PoV

I arrived at Irene's doorstep while taking my breathe.

I knocked on the door repeatedly when suddenly someone opened the door.

Without looking at the person, I hugged her and let out a sighed of relief.

"I am glad you okay noona," I said while closing my eyes.

Weird, she didn't push me this time.

"Eomma, who are you hugging?" A voice sounds like Irene asked the person.

Eomma? Wait.

I looked up and I was shocked to see an older woman smiled looking at you.

With an instinct I pulled away quickly from her and bowed.

"I am sorry Maam. I didn't mean that,"

That's why she did not pushed me.

"It's okay son.It looks like you really need a hug," She said while laughing  and shook her head slowly looking at me.

Irene moved closer to her mom and shocked to see me in front of the door.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" She asked me, not accepting the reality that I am here (Huhhh)

Remembered the dream that I had just now, I ran to her and pulled her into my arms.

"What the hell are you doing Y/n!?" Irene tried to push me away as I hold her in my arms tighter.

"Please, just let me stay like this for a moment," She stopped resist my hug, and put her hand on my back, trying to keep me calm.

"Uhh, I'm going to make tea for both of you. Please come in as soon as you finish hugging each other," Irene's mom who was beside us all the time said awkwardly before leaving us two alone.

.

After 5 minutes of hugging in front of the doorstep, Irene invited me in and sat on the couch.

"Here's your tea," Mrs. Bae said cheerfully and sat at the single couch (you know what it is)

"Tell me Y/N, how is your mother? It is been a long time since I saw here after we move away. You know I am kind of missing my partner in crime, but we lost contact.Thank god you are here.Is is possible that I can see her again?" Mrs. Bae asked excitedly.

Of course she is, she didn't even knew mom had passed away.

"She passed away, Mrs. Bae,"

"Oh,"

"Mom, can leave us two alone for now? I need to talk with him," She talked to her mom gently and Mrs. Bae nodded.

"Alright honey. Just call me if you need anything,"

After Mrs. Bae left us alone, silence feel the room.

"Y/n, how do you know my house address?" Irene raised her eyebrows while asking me the question.

"I ask Seulgi, please don't be mad at her," I chuckled.

"Why are you here Y/N?" Irene sighed while crossing both of her arms on her chest.

" I sort of dreaming about you," I stopped.

"And?"

"You were, I mean you were in danger that time.There were people try.. trying to rape you,"I stuttered remembering that dream again.

"I just want to make sure you are save noona," I looked at my lap feeling down.

"Look at me Y/n," She pulled my head up and smiled.

"See, I'm fine Y/n,"

We stared at each other eyes for a second.I was leaning in to her as we were captivated by each other eyes,  when suddenly the phone rang.

"I'm gonna answer the phone," She cleared her throat and answered the phone.

Stupid Y/n ! What did you just do?

No,  stupid phone!

How can you rang at the wrong time.

.

When noona came back to the living room, her face changed. She was very very serious.

"Noona, what's wrong?" I asked her curiously.

"Leave Y/n. Go away," She yelled softly.

Well, that was rude.

I guess that moment just now was a mistake.

Before I left her house completely, I turned my back to look at noona.

"Do you hate me that much, Irene?" I dropped the formality and she answered me by glaring and slammed her door right at my face.

I guess that is the answers.

Irene noona hates me.

As you were walking on the sideroad, going back home, you saw a black car at the other side in front of Irene's house.

Weird.

.

MEANWHILE

Irene leaned her back on the door, closing her eyes.

I never hate you Y/n,

I just want to keep you save,

I'm sorry.