Chapter14: Hungry

Regina's pov:
Tink and I went home silent. We didn't know what to say. Okay so I am pregnant. That's for sure. But what he said, it just, ruined the little piece of happiness I was feeling. Everything just has to happen to me. Let's just say I'm having my baby no matter what.

I made Tink promise she want going to tell anyone else about this. I don't want Robin to find out and I don't want the town making a big deal about this. Tink actually promised me that she would help me through my pregnancy and I am so grateful. I made her loose her winks back in the Enchanted Forest but she is still willing to help me? I'm just glad I can have someone with me. Through my morning sicknesses, crazy mood swings, and weird cravings I'm just so grateful I can't even express it.

"Did you want something to drink?" Offered Tink.

"No thanks."

"Ok, well I'm going to stop by the grocery store, did you need me to get you anything?"

"Yeah actually can you get me a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Therapy ice cream, root beer Oreos, Oh! And pickles (those are all real foods).

"Umm... Okay? Anything else?"

"No that's it. Thanks!"

Robins pov:
My Merry Men are still ignoring me. Roland is sleeping in the same tent as me again but still goes with Little John to Granny's.

I'm walking to Granny's right now and once o come in I see Roland and Little John sitting together in a booth laughing. A frown appears on my face I walk up to their table.

"Hey guys." I say awkwardly. "Umm... Can I talk to you a for a minute, Little John?"

"Whatever." He muttered, shrugging his shoulders slightly. "Roland why don't you go to the bathroom and wash your hands."

"Okay."

I sit down on the other side of the booth.

"Okay I know I shouldn't have said all those nasty things to Regina but you don't need to treat me like this! She caused me years and years of pain Little John! Don't you get that?! She was the reason why our camp almost starved, the reason why Roland was motherless basically throughout his whole life and you're mad at me!"

"I'm not mad at you Robin! I'm just disappointed. You knew about her past, you knew what she has done, yet you treat her like that. You said you gave her a second chance."

Roland came back from the bathroom.

"Let's go Roland." Little John and Roland exit Granny's.

Wow! Now I feel terrible. He was right. But I just still need some time before we get back to where we were. I think I should go talk to her and apologize.

I walk out of Granny's and head towards her house. I'm almost at the front porch and I see Tink exiting from the door.

"Tink! Is Regina in there? How is she?"

"Oh hi Robin. Um yeah... she's in there, but-"

"Can I talk to her?"

"Umm... She just fell asleep," I look at the house and see all of the lights downstairs on,"... downstairs, on the couch."

"Oh. Okay can you tell her I asked for her." I said even though I knew she was lying.

"Yeah I will." I turned and left to head back to the camp.

Regina's pov:
I'm literally raging my fridge looking for some food. Now that I eat for two I get really hungry, like all the time.

"Hey Regina! What are you-" before she can finish her sentence in already running towards her searching for my food. I open the lid and lick the top of the ice cream.

"Ahh." I moan at its deliciousness. While I'm holding my ice cream in one hand I look for my Oreos and open them up. I take an Oreo and use it like a spoon to scoop up the ice cream. "Oh my God, you're a lifesaver." I said still eating.

Tink is standing beside me quite amused. This is going to be a long eight months.

(she was already about a month in when she found out)