Epilogue1: First Birthday

Robin's pov:
"Happy First Birthday baby girl." I said as I picked her up from her crib. Many would probably think I would be happy, don't get me wrong I am but today is also the day I lost my soulmate, the love of my life, my queen Regina.

I can't believe it's been a year already. It felt like yesterday I was holding her in my arms. But weeks passed and so do people.

"Hey Emilia. Aren't you getting old." She giggles in my arms. "I love you." I say with a kiss to her forehead.

Since... You know died I had to raise my child on my own... again. I mean I have experience and all but it's still hard. I decided to stay at Regina's house and move my family in there. Emilia's room is still where it is and one of the spare rooms is Roland's and Henry still has his room here but since she has died he doesn't like to stay here often. I know it wasn't always great with me and Henry but I still love him as my son.

The Charmings are always a help. They come over once and a while to chat and help me out, which I am very appreciative of.

"Daddy!" My thoughts are interrupted by the marvelous sound of my son's screams. "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! It's Emilia's birthday today."

I laugh, "Yes it is my boy. Since its a very special occasion, why won't you go change and we'll head to Granny's?"

"Okay!" And he runs off. "Wait!" He runs back to the room and hugs my legs. "I love you Daddy." I pick him up in my other arm.

"I love you too." Emilia begins to squirm.

"I love you too Emilia." Says Roland. She smiles and so do I.

"Now why won't you hurry and change." I place him back on the floor and he runs off.

The day that she died Roland was at first confused and didn't know what happened. All he understood was that she had his sister. And once he finally did understand, he was devastated. She was as much as a mother to him as Marian was. Of course he's still sad but since he's just a little boy he began to forget. I mean I know he remembers but he just doesn't think of it often.

I know she's just one but I can already tell the resemblance between Emilia and Regina. Emilia's hair is starting to grow and you can really tell it's the exact shade as Regina's.

I dress Emilia in a little gold colored onesie and a little pink tutu on top. I take a pair of boots from the shelf and slip them on over her socks.

Oh did I forget to mention she already learned how to walk! It was just two weeks ago and I left her in her play room to well... Play. And once I left to go to the kitchen I turned around and she was standing behind me. I swear if she wasn't laughing I would've stepped on her.

I drop her to the ground and hold her hand and lead her to the stairs. She can go up and down these but only with some help her one hand is in mine and the other grabs onto the poles that support the railing. After a few minutes (yeah a few minutes it takes her a while, don't judge she's one) we get to the bottom of the stairs.

"Roland are you ready?" I yell up the stairs, as I pick up Emilia.

"I'm coming!" Roland runs down the stairs so quickly I couldn't see what was in his hands till he got down.

The monkey.

Regina gave that to him back in the Enchanted Forest.

I sigh trying to force the tears back.

"Daddy? Are you okay?" I open my eyes and put a smile on my face.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be. Now come on let's go." We walk out the door. Emilia in my one arm and Roland's hand in my other. Well his hand is in my hand. You know what I mean.
________
We walk into Granny's and we see the Charmings here also.

"Henry!" Roland runs over to Henry and gives him a big hug.

"Hey Roland! What have you been up to?"

"Today is Emilia's Birthday!"

"Oh is it-" Henry's face suddenly goes from happy to sad.

"Hey it's okay." Emma said comforting him. Henry wipes a tear off of his face.

"Are you okay Henry? Did I say something wrong?" Roland asks with a hurt expression.

"No, not at all. I just had dust in my eye."

"How are you doing Robin?" Asks David.

I sigh "As good as I can be in my situation."

"Hey, it's okay. We all know it's hard but we're here for you. We loved Regina too and she died a hero. And now she's in a better place." This time it's Snow.

"I-I know. I just wish she can see how much she has grown." I look over at Emilia who is with Ruby playing.
_________
Our breakfast with the Charmings was nice. Full with laughter, stories, and 'Happy Birthdays'.

I am now heading to the park with Emilia, Roland, and Henry. Again Roland runs off with Henry. And I go walk with Emilia. We stop on a bench and I sit down and put Emilia on the grass to play.

I look up into the sky. "Hello Love. I know it's been a while since I've talked to you but here I am. Emilia has grown so much as you can probably see and so has Roland. Henry is too I just wish I could spent more time with him.

I know it's been a year. But it feels like it's been forever since that day. It's like the days drag on and on and there's just nothing to hop for anymore. I just wish you could be here with me. With us. I want you to know there is not a single moment I don't think about you. Your voice. Your laugh. Your smile. Your lips against mine. The way your eyes brighten every time I say 'I love you'," my eyes begin to tear up' "I just- I just really really miss you and I would do anything to have you here with me."

I feel little hands on my legs and look down.

"mama?" Oh my gosh! Her first words! I smile with tears still in my hands. I pick her up and place her in my lap.

"Yes baby girl. Your Mother loves you so much and I know she would do anything to be here with us."

***
Okay so a lot of you wanted to do a little future thing of Robin and Emilia's life so I'm thinking of doing a few.

The next one would probably be Emilia at the age of 8 or 10.

The story isn't over just yet. (Regina is not coming back to life)