Chapter19: It's Coming

Robin's pov:
It's been a few weeks and Regina is now overdue. She was meant to have the baby three days ago. So being overdue just makes her a lot more grumpy then usual.

She's stays on the couch all day and guess who has to bring her all of her food she wants. Ding ding ding! That's right me. Great! Whatever, she's carrying my child and I couldn't ask for anything more.

Ever since I've been staying her I noticed Tink and Regina giving each other weird looks, like they're hiding something from me. And also whenever Henry comes over he also gives Regina that weird "just do it" kind of look.

"Robin! Can you get me some chocolate?!" It wasn't really a question and more of a command.

"Anything for my Love." I walk to the kitchen and open the cabinet with the sweets. "Here you go mí lady." I say handing her the chocolate bar.

"Thank you." She said before she stuffed her self with it.

"How are you feeling?"

"Are you really asking a three day overdue pregnant lady how she's doing?" She said with a stern look.

"I'll take my chances." I take a piece of her chocolate and plop it into my mouth.

"Robin." She said giving me a death glare, which causes my to laugh.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry."

"Do you know what would make me feel better," she said batting her eye lashes, "a foot massage."

"Ugh fine, only because I love you."

"Yay!" She scoots down the couch her back against the arm rest. I sit down on the other end and put her swollen, yet still tiny feet in my lap. "Aw, I love you." She said with her head back.

"Yeah, yeah."
___________
After I'm finished I realize she has already fallen asleep. I carefully take her legs off my lap an put them back down.

"I'm home!" I hear Tink yelling from the door.

"Shhhh!"

"Oh! I'm sorry." She whispered when she realized Regina was asleep.

"Do you need help with those groceries?"

"That would be great, thank you." I go by Tink and take a few bags and take them to the kitchen.

Tink begins to put the groceries away, time to engage. "So Tink, what's going one between you and Regina?"

"What do you mean?" She said chewing her lower lip nervously.

"I mean how you and Henry keep on nagging her about something, what is it?"

"Are you interrogating me?"

"I just might."

"Well I don't think I need to reply." She said turning her back to me putting some cans into the cabinet.

"Please Tink I need to know, is there something wrong with Regina?"

"Robin, it's not my choice to tell you, you just need to ask Regina."

"Ugh fine."

"Now if you'd excuse me, I'm going to go upstairs for a bath." And she heads upstairs.
__________
Regina's pov:
I heard Robin and Tink talking and I don't know how much longer I'm going to keep this from him. He's already suspicious and he's trying to shake it out of Tink. I'm just going to have to stall him until it happens. Hurry up baby come out!

I act as if I just woken up. "Robin?" I said rubbing my eyes.

He comes walking into the living room "yes Love?"

"Ugh, I'm so tired and grumpy. Just come out already baby!" I say with a hand on my stomach. Robin chuckles. He kneels down I front of my and puts a hand on my stomach.

"Hello we think baby girl. It's daddy speaking. I just want to let you know that we are really excited for you to come out. And any time now would be good. We love you!" He says giving my stomach a kiss at the end.

Just watching him already growing a relationship with our child makes my eyes water.

"Are you okay Regina?" Robin asks with concern.

"Yeah, just-just the hormones." I say chuckling and wiping my eyes.

"So, Regina. I was meaning to ask you, um what's going on with you and Tink, I mean why does she keep on giving you these weird looks?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, what are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing!" I say pretty quickly. "Shouldn't we think of some baby names?" I say trying to change the subject.

"Regina! Please! I'm really worried! Does it have to do something about you or our baby?"

"Yes." I say defeated.

"Then why won't you tell me! You know there is nothing else more important to me than you and our baby."

"I-I-" before I can say anything I feel a liquid trailing down my leg. "Oh my gosh-"

"Regina please don't change the subject, just tell me!" Robin says, you can now hear the frustration in his voice.

"Robin my water just broke!"

"Regina seriously!"

"I'm not ki-" I was interrupted by a sharp pain in my stomach. "Ah!"

"Oh my gosh! Regina are you okay?!"

"The baby is coming! Now!" Robin quickly picks me up and runs us out side.

"Tink! The baby's coming! Meet us at the hospital!" You can hear a faint 'What?!' said coming from up stairs.

Robin takes us to the car and puts me in the passenger seat. "Just hang on Regina." And he speeds off to the hospital.
***
Okay so the next chapter is going to be the last then I'll put up an epilogue.

So baby names? Comment below on which one I should choose!

Alia

Spencer

Emilia

Peyton

Talia

(So obviously you all know it's going to be a girl)
Please tell me which one you would like!!!