58: Make Him Remember

Start from the beginning

"Just you?", he asked.

"Yeah, just me. I remembered arguing with you that I wanted to drink more but you didn't let me. Then, you brought me back home. Here.", I told him.

"Oh, I was being a good friend that night, is it?", he asked me which made me giggled at it.

Usually when he replied me with a question, I will get annoyed with him but now I do not feel that way anymore.

"What happened next?", he asked.

"You brought me home, you tucked me into bed. It was going to rain and the thunder startled me. I was still drunk but I don't know if it's the alcohol, I told you to stay. So, you stayed on the floor sitting with your back leaned to the bed.", I continued telling him what happened that night.

He questioned, "Seriously? I stayed there? As a friend?"

I smiled at the way he asked me that question.

"Yah, are you mad because we weren't together yet at that time?", I asked him but he just shrugged his shoulders at it.

"I'm not going to continue if you are mad.", I threatened him so he spoke up.

"I'm not mad. I just...thinking how bad I was that you didn't like me back then.", he told me what is in his mind.

I slipped my hand into his arm before I held the palm of his hand with mine.

"Who said I didn't like you?", I asked him only to get his hand froze at my words.

"Then? Were you just playing hard to get with me?", he asked me back.

"Yes, I played real hard to get because you're a playboy and... because you were with my sister during school days.", I admitted to him. "I didn't want to be your girlfriend because I'm scared you'll be disappointed if you know I'm related to Nayeon unnie.", I continued my explanation.

Jungkook stayed quiet beside me.

"If you want to know...that night you stayed with me, I said I love you to you.", I told him.

Then, he shifted his position of sitting so that he can look at me from the side.

"Really? So...you confessed while you were drunk?", he asked me.

"Yeah, that's what happened.", I replied with a smile on my face.

His hand was still holding mine as he asked me what happened next.

"That is all that happened. Nothing else happened after that because what I remember I just fell asleep after that.", I told him as he looked at me in doubt. "Yah, I'm serious. That's all that happened.", I told him as I pushed his hand away from me.

He pulled my hand back and asked me if we got together after that night.

"Not yet but...that's for another day. Okay? Now, let's go to sleep. You look sleepy, Jungkook.", I told him not wanting to tell him what happened next between us after that confession I made that night.

"Nooo...I want to know what happened next.", he responded while shaking my hand in his trying to provoke me to tell him more.

"Jungkook, I'm sleepy. Please...we will continue this tomorrow night. Okay?", I told him as I faked a yawn.

He eventually gave up and moved me to the wheelchair beside the sofa before pushing it to my room.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I brought Chaeyoung out with me to the mall to buy groceries together that afternoon. When we had done the grocery shopping, I looked for a restaurant to eat since we both got hungry after that. While I was pushing the wheelchair, I heard someone calling my name so I turned to my right where the voice is heard.

I saw a lady in a black leathery dress walking towards me and took off my cap that Chaeyoung told me to wear today. I was shocked but before I could utter a word, that unknown lady slapped me on my right cheek. I groaned a little at the sudden slap while Chaeyoung raised her voice asking who she is as she pushed the wheelchair to be beside me.

"You ask me who I am? This man right here, he said he will make me happy. Make me his girlfriend and all but he disappeared just like that. I felt so angry with him. I couldn't even face anyone because someone told me this man is just a playboy. He played with every girl he met. I heard he got into an accident a month ago, huh? Serves him right!", that lady said making me felt disappointed with myself.

"Hey, you!", she harshly hit my chest as I tried to look up to her. Not expecting what happened next, I felt a hard punch on my mouth from her as Chaeyoung tried to push the lady away from me. "You deserved that! Your damn mouth deserved that for giving empty promises to me! I hate you!", the lady was pulled away by two other ladies who probably are her friends.

One of them apologized to me but I could not say anything as the pain on my mouth felt quite bad to me.

"Jungkook, come here. Let me look at it.", Chaeyoung pulled my hand asking me to sit down but I refused.

I shook my head as I touched my cheek and the corner of my lips.

"Jungkook, get down. Please...", she begged as she kept trying to pull me to get on the same level as she is. "Let me see your face, Jungkook.", her tone was like she is crying so I slowly got down on my knees with my hand still covering the part of my face that got hit earlier.

"Let me see it, please..", Chaeyoung said as she touched my hand moving it away from my lips. "Jungkook, your lips is bleeding.", she said with a tear escaped her eye.

I shook my head with a faint smile.

"It's just a small cut.", I said as I touched my lips wiping the blood off before I hissed in pain.

"Forget the restaurant. Let's find a pharmacy first, okay?", she told me before we heard another voice calling my name. Except that this time the voice also called for Chaeyoung's name.

❤❤❤

🤗🤗