"He said he had to show her something in the house."

"Hey guys, you're on in a few minutes." Holden said.

"Yeah we know, we're looking for our two other members, then we'll go up."

"Right on." he said. With that, we took Beth and kept searching. Eventually, we found Dirk pouring whatever drink was in the bowl into a few cups, but Ski wasn't with him. He looked surprised to see us, like he'd been caught doing something he shouldn't have been.

"Oh, hey guys."

"Dirk, where's Ski?" Sky and Beth asked simultaneously, he they were boiling with concern at this point.

"Ski?" he asked, trying to play dumb.

"I saw her walk off with you Dirk, where is she?" Beth asked. Dirk's eyes darted between us.

"Who're those drinks for?" Kita asked. Dirk looked defeated and sighed.

"Reese wanted to apologize to her and-"

"Reese? Reese is here?" Beth announced in disbelief.

"And you left her with him? Are you a fucking moron?" shouted Sky.

"It was only for a second, we were getting thirsty and-"

"You ARE a fucking moron! Where are they?" He asked, getting more and more aggressive with every word. Without even letting him finish, he ran upstairs and Beth followed close behind him.

"Wait! Guys, he really is trying to apologize!" Dirk called out. I rushed after them, leaving Kita and Dirk behind. I could hear him pounding on every door until finally one opened. By the time I got there, Sky was already on top of Reese, punching him over and over again. Reese didn't go out without a fight. This time he wasn't drunk.

"Sky! Stop! Let him go!" Ski screamed while fighting Beth's grip.

"Motherfucker I told you to stay away from her!"

"Get the hell off me! You're a fucking psychopath!" Reese spit back. I tried to pull Sky off of him but he punched me in the mouth and shoved me to the ground. In his mind, he had a score to settle and he wasn't going to be satisfied until it was taken care of.

"I'm gonna break both your hands Baker." Sky said through gritted teeth.

"He wasn't doing anything to me! Stop! Beth let me go!" Ski kept screaming, but Beth wasn't letting go. The things that were happening right before my eyes were unsettling to say the least. Holden showed up at the door and rushed to Sky. I grabbed one arm and he grabbed another and Holden pushed him against the wall and held him there. Reese still lay on the floor catching his breath and wiping the blood off his lip.

"What the hell is the matter with you? Do you know what you just did?" he said, looking so pissed that I was even scared. He picked Sky up by the shirt and kept slamming him against the wall.

"I invite you to my goddamn party and I'm nice enough to ask your band to perform for us. I get my brother to apologize to your little girlfriend and you come in here and beat the shit out of him!?" Holden looked almost crazy, I don't think anyone in the school knew this side of him. The Holden that the school knew didn't exist anymore, maybe it didn't even exist in the first place.

"You're lucky I have a future ahead of me otherwise you'd be fucking dead right now!" He had a look in his eye. The look of someone completely different. This wasn't any Holden that I've ever known. How could the guy who was so chill with us all of a sudden have the look of a killer? Sky was trying to wriggle out of his grasp but Holden wasn't letting up. We were all caught off guard except for Reese, who seemed like he was all too familiar with this personality switch.