Hyeri shushed me from starting to sob as she gave me a hug of comfort.

"Don't say you're useless, Chaeyoung. You're not. Okay? From what I see, Jungkook is determined to remember you again. You should help him. You are the only one that can help him. So, don't say yourself as useless. I don't like it.", she told me as I smiled at her.

"I will try.", I replied weakly while thinking of Jungkook.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Everything was going well until I heard something shocking from Seokjin that evening. He told me that my dad has a girlfriend and that he planned to marry her sometime soon. I was shocked with the news until I could not think of work anymore and I left the building even before my working hour ends.

I drove to Jimin's cafe and met him just to tell him about what I just heard. I thought he would be surprised but he did not since he knew it already. I was going to scold him for not telling me earlier but he told me I was the one that told him before I got into the accident.

"Argh, hyung. I'm so mad! What can I do?", I asked as I ruffled my hair into a mess.

"Jungkook-ah, do you really want my suggestion?", he asked me back.

I nodded. "Hyung, if you have any idea, just tell me. I'm so angry and so shocked but I don't know what to do.", I complained like a kid to him.

"Go for a drink. You know, having some alcohol can make you forget..."

"Hyung, it's still early. And no, I'm not going to drink. Another idea, please.", I cut him off from talking about his drinking idea.

He nodded and thought for a while before he snapped his fingers in front of me.

"You're staying at Chaeyoung's apartment, right?", he asked while pointing at me.

"Yeah, so?", I replied curiously.

"Then, go back. Go and tell Chaeyoung about this. She will give you comfort and you will forget this thing.", he told me making me to think of this idea he gave me.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I just had a shower and was drying my own hair when Hyeri came into my room telling me Jungkook is already home. I asked her if he needs to use the room but she said no. I thought he wanted to use the room after he got back. Usually I will stay out if he wants to use my room to change clothes or have a shower.

When I went out of the room with Hyeri, I saw Jungkook with his eyes closed on the sofa looking like he is sleeping.

"He must be tired. I've prepared dinner for you both. Tell him to wash up and eat with you later, okay?", Hyeri told me as she headed to the front door.

I followed her and bid goodbye to her before I pushed my wheelchair next to the sofa Jungkook was sitting at. I waved my hand in front of his face to see whether he really is sleeping or just resting his eyes.

"I'm not sleeping, Chaeyoung.", his voice made me flinched as he opened his eyes and turned to see me.

"Is the...the work tiring?", I tried to act normal as if I was not surprised with his reaction.