2. New Mornings

3rd Person Pov.

Fuutarou woke up from his futon and looked around the room while laying down. He felt some weight on both of his arms and some weight on his legs as well. He turned his head over and saw a sleeping Nino hugging his left arm with her head laying on him. He looked down a bit more and saw Yotsuba clinging onto his leg. He then turned his head over to the side and saw Itsuki and Miku also hugging his arm and leg. Ichika was somewhere else on the large futon probably have the best sleep ever.

"What happened?" Fuutarou thought.

"Wait a minute. I have five girlfriends, that are all sisters. I remember now, what a crazy night that was." Fuutarou said quietly to not wake up and of the sisters. (Nothing Nsfw happened, just all the sisters decided to sleep with Fuutarou.)

After a few minutes of not being able to move, his left arm started to get a little lighter. He looked over and saw that Nino was awake and was looking at him.

"Good Morning Fuu-kun!" Nino said quietly but still happy.

"Morning Nino. How was the sleep?" Fuutarou asked.

"It was amazing being able to hug you while sleeping. Next time I want it to be just you and me." Nino cooed.

"Im glad it was good." Fuutarou said.

Nino then went up and gave Fuutarou a kiss on his cheek.

"Im gonna go and get breakfast ready, ok?" Nino said.

"Sure thing, make sure it tastes good though." Fuutarou replied back.

Nino gave him a little punch on his arm.

"Of course it will taste good. It going to be made by me and whatever I make is always going to be good." Nino said with a little attitude behind it.

"Alright alright, just make sure you have it done by 9:00." Fuutarou said.

"Sure will! Bye bye Fuu-kun." Nino said while getting up and walking out of the room.

"No fair. Why did Nino get to have her own personal time with Fuutarou, I thought we were all going to share him." Miku said. She was watching the whole thing happening between the two.

"Yeah what happened to that?" Itsuki said.

"I dont know, it just kind of happened. Sorry girls." Fuutarou replied.

"Its okay, we still love you. Just make sure we all share you ok? We are dating the same guy." Itsuki said.

"How did I even fall in love with him? When did I ever feel this way towards him?" Itsuki thought. "Anyways it doesnt matter. I love him and he loves me back."

Itsuki and Miku then stood up and started to go towards the door.

"Im going to go help Nino with breakfast." Miku said.

"I'll go see what I can do too." Itsuki said.

"We'll see you later Fuutarou-kun/Uesugi-kun." The two sisters said.

They then went up to him and gave a quick kiss on his cheek.

"I cant believe it. How am I dating 5 beautiful girls. How did I ever get to this point?" Fuutarou thought.

The final two sisters woke up a few minutes later.

"Uesugi-San! Gooood mooooorning!" Yotsuba said with a huge smile on her face.

"Good morning Yotsuba." Fuutarou replied back.

"Where are the other 3?" Yotsuba asked.

"They're all preparing breakfast." Fuutarou replied.

"Why didnt you get up and help them?" Yotsuba again asked another question.

"Well I wanted to lay down here with you some more." Fuutarou said while blushing.

"Fufufu thats so sweet of you Fuutarou-kun." Ichika said while watching the two flirting.

Fuutarou opened his eyes after seeing what Ichika was wearing, or lack of what she was wearing.

"Ichika! You have nothing on!" Fuutarou said while looking away with his eyes.

"Coming we're dating now. Its ok to see me naked." Ichika said.

"I guess... But it still feels awkward." Fuutarou said.

"Well you wont be awkward if you date us for a long time. That is if you wont break up with us." Ichika said.

"I would never break up with any of you. You are all too precious to me." Fuutarou said.

"If you say so." Ichika said. She then put some clothes on and went to give Fuutarou a kiss on the cheek.

"Im going to go see how my sisters are doing." Ichika got up and walked out of the room.

"Well Uesugi-San, im going to get up now too." Yotsuba said with a smile. She also went up to him and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. She then went to the door opened it and walked out.

"How did all these girls like me." Fuutarou thought. He got up and put on a hoodie after feeling the coldness of the room. He went to the door of the room and opened it. As he opened it he smelled the food from the room. "Nino's room really is big. Cant believe we all fit in there." Fuutarou thought.

He walked down the stairs and was greeted again by all of the sisters sitting at the table.
He took a seat at the table and looked at the food.

"Wow Nino, this all looks so good. You did a good job." Fuutarou said while smiling.

"Hey what about us two." Miku said with her signature pout on her face.

"You two did well too. Good job." Fuutarou replied.

They were all sitting at the table and started to dig in. In the middle of their quiet eating, Fuutarou spoke up and said something.

"Where should we go for the first date?"