28. 2nd Day of College

Chapter 28: 2nd Day of College

A/n: Hey y'all, welcome back once again. Sorry for the little late update. I'll try to be more on time. Oh and updates should be around every week, between Thursday to Sunday. I never really gave a upload date so I'm sorry everyone. Anyways, I hope you enjoy today's chapter. :)

3rd Person Pov.

Fuutarou awoke from his bed once again. His alarm was blaring across the room to an annoying beeping noise.

"Alexa! Stop!" Fuutarou yelled out loud.

The beeping came to an end and Fuutarou layed there. He sighed and then took a deep breath in.

"I don't want to get up." Fuutarou groaned to himself.

Below him, he heard a faint snoring sound and a light wet spot on his shirt.
Fuutarou looked down and stared at an oranged hair girl, sleeping peacefully on his chest. (Yes I know Yots' hair is not orange, but who cares? Im sticking with the anime hair colors.)

Next to her, Nino, Itsuki, Miku, and Ichika were also sleeping on top of him. All normal stuff and this has happened before.

"I think I'll stay here all day." Fuutarou said to himself.

Fuutarou leaned his head back onto his pillow and closed his eyes. He laid there, listening to the snores of Yots.
After some time, he heard a loud thoud to his right. Fuu quickly looked over to the floor to see who fell overboard.

Ichika was there still sleeping even though she fell pretty hard.
Fuutarou managed to slowly get 4 of the sisters off of him. The hardest was Yots as she was directly on top but he managed to do it. He then got off the bed and stood up and looked down at Ichika.
Her shirt was somehow unbuttoned so Fuutarou's first task was to button it up quickly.

He grabbed the bottom button first and put it through the button hole. He repeated this process for the whole shirt until it was finally covering all of Ichika.
Fuutarou slid his hands under Ichika and picked her up, bride style.
Ichika slowly opened her eyes when she felt herself rise up.

"Mmm, ohaiyu Fuu." Ichika smiled, half awake.

"Ohaiyu Ichika." Fuutarou greeted back.

"Is this carrying, practice for our wedding in the future~?" Ichika teased.

Fuutarou blushed at the thought of it. "Ahmmm." He muttered.

"Oh I'm just messing with you." Ichika chuckled and pecked him on the cheek.

The two looked at each other with a slight blush on both of their faces.

"You can set me down now." Ichika told Fuu.

Fuutarou slowly dropped her back down onto the bed.

"I'm going to get ready then, I'll see if I can cook anything for everyone." Fuutarou said to Ichika.

"Awhhh, whhyyyy??? Do you have to leave now?" Ichika asked.

"I need to get ready. You know my routine." Fuutarou said.

"Hmph, fine." Ichika pouted.

"I'll be back, don't worry." Fuutarou assured Ichika.

Fuutarou went over to his bathroom and got his shower started. After a minute of waiting for the water to get warm, he stepped in and took a quick shower.
He finished up after a few minutes and Fuu stepped out of the shower. He heard a light knock on the door.

"Fuu? How long are you going to stay in there?" Yotsuba asked from the outside.

"I'll be out in a minute, hold on." Fuutarou replied.