30: A Happy Happy Birthday!

Chapter 30: A Happy Happy Birthday!

A/n: Short chapter today. I only had less than a day to write this so I could get it out on time. Basically, me and the other QQ fanfic writers are writing bday chapters for the quints!
Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter, albeit its really short.

Tens: Thanks again for the review! They're always nice to read :)

Mist: You think? Maybe I'll make her stronger hehe.

3rd Person Pov.

Fuutarou woke up to nothing laying on top of him. This was surprising because every single day, the quints would be all over him and he wouldn't be able to move.
He looked over to his side.

'Ah, so that's where they were.' Fuutarou thought to himself.

The quints were sleeping next to Fuu instead of on top of him.
Fuutarou reached over to his nightstand and grabbed his phone. He checked the time, the date, and all the notifications he missed overnight.

Fuutarou noticed the date. May 5th.

"Oh shoot. It's their birthday." Fuutarou muttered.

He forgot to get a gift this year due to his leg absolutely being destroyed.

He sighed to himself. "Hopefully I can give something else."

As Fuutarou laid in bed, he felt something cling onto his arm. He looked over to see Nino sleeping peacefully while hugging his arm.

"Now this is what I'm used to." Fuutarou chuckled to himself.

Nino slowly opened her eyes.

"Mmm, Ohaiyu Fuu-Kun~" Nino cooed.

"Ohaiyu Nino." Fuutarou greeted back.

Slowly, the rest of the quints woke up. They greeted Fuu and he greeted them back.

"So what do you girls want for breakfast?" Fuu asked.

"Omurice! Omurice!" Yotsuba said.

"Alright then, I'll go try and make some." Fuutarou said, grabbing his crutches, and hobbling out of the room.

The quints watched Fuutarou leave the room.

Nino sighed. "He never said happy birthday."

"I'm sure he just forgot, he's had a lot on his mind lately." Ichika suggested.

"But how could he forget? It's our birthday's after all." Nino asked.

"Hey, I'm bummed out too. Hopefully he does something later." Ichika laid back down.
-
Fuutarou started cooking the omurice. He was currently cooking the omu part of the meal.
Fuu continued to cook until he was done with 6 omurice's for all of them. He then grabbed the ketchup bottle and sprayed a message on the top for each omurice.

"Alright! Breakfast's ready!" Fuutarou called out.

The quints shuffled out of his room. They all looked a little grumpy due to Fuu not wishing them a happy happy birthday.

Miku was the first to take a seat. The rest of the quints sat down after her. They didn't look at their food yet as they were looking at Fuu, waiting for him to say something.

Fuutarou was still in the kitchen.

"Hold on, I'll be right there." Fuutarou told them.

Fuu grabbed his crutches and slowly walked over to the table. He took a seat and looked at the quints who were still staring at him.