26. "Let's Go Already!"

Chapter 26: "Let's Go Already!"

A/n: Welcome back. This time its not a late update which is great. Hope you all enjoy.
Beach Stranded pt.4 (I just realized how dumb of a name this is)

Jamesryzel619: yep im back haha. It has been a while.

LanceSennin: Thanks man, its nice to hear another writer enjoy my story. And congrats on your story as well.

TheMist33: Thanks a bunch. It means a lot. I am going to continue this story but I'll probably cut this current arc short.

3rd Person Pov.

"Fuu come on! You're so slow!" Yotsuba exclaimed.

"I'm trying my best! Maybe you're too fast Yots!" Fuutarou was out of breath. He'd been following Yotsuba all around and she wouldn't stop moving. Plus he had the 4 other sisters pulling and hugging him at the same time.

"Look! Over there! Let's go check it out!" Yotsuba pulled Fuutarou towards a tall tower.

Yotsuba and Fuu (with the rest of the quints of course) walked up to the giant tower. At the top it was open so you can look out. And, it also looked like some type of rope was leading out of it. At the bottom, there was a man standing in a booth-like hut.

"Hello welcome. How many of you are zip lining today?" The man asked.

Yotsuba's eyes instantly shot up. "Zipline?!? Fuu! We have to do this!" Yotsuba exclaimed.

"Our prices are up on this board so let me know when you're ready." The guy pointed at a board above his head. Fuutarou looked at some of the prices.

"Fuuuuu!! Come on!! Let's go zip lining!!" Yotsuba kept insisting.

"I'm down to do it. Girls what about you?" Fuutarou turned over to the other 4 sisters and asked.

"I'd like to do it." Ichika said first.

"Alright, Itsuki? Nino? Miku? Are you gonna do it?" Fuutarou asked.

"I'll try it." Nino and Itsuki answered.

"Sure why not." Miku finally said.

"Alright, so all of us are going." Fuutarou said.

"Yep! This is going to be so exciting!" Yotsuba exclaimed.

Fuutarou walked up to the man in the booth.

"I'll have 6 tickets please." Fuutarou said.

"Alright, that'll be $85." The man said.

Fuutarou handed over some cash and the man took it. "So who are those cute girls you hanging out with?" The man asked. "One of them yours?"

Fuutarou grabbed the tickets on the table. "So I just go to that guy over there," Fuutarou pointed to some big buff dude standing next to some gear, "and hand these tickets to him?"

"Yea you're right but, you didn't answer my question!" The man yelled. Fuutarou was slowly walking away know.

"Oh, they're all mine." Fuutarou said.

"Huh, some dude." The guy mumbled.

Fuutarou approached the quints who were waiting for him.

"Alright, I got our tickets, you ready?" Fuutarou asked.

"Yep!" Yotsuba was enthusiastic to go.

"Su- sure." Itsuki was a little nervous now, looking at how high the tower was.

"Alright then, we just need to head over to that guy over there and we'll get all situated." Fuutarou said.

Fuutarou led the quints to the buff man. Together they all walked in front of him. There were six harnesses neatly laid out on the ground.