CHAPTER 12:Easy? What's that?

Start from the beginning

Minchan sat down and hugged him from behind, Kangmin didn't have the energy to push the older away so he just leaned to his touch.

"Thanks for trying hyung", he said.

"Who said I'm done", Minchan said back, and gave him a little smile.

There it is, the smile that Kangmin missed.

Dongheon was correct, when Minchan teaches you it's like magic, at first it's confusing but when he starts explaining, then Holy Cow!!! You suddenly get it.

"I know, I'm a good mentor aren't I", Minchan giggled.

"I don't know about that in reality, but you are a good mentor in terms of teaching", Kangmin said back, smiling at him.

"You know hyung, you are a good company, when you aren't being fussy at all", The youngest added.

Minchan's heart is doing backflips right now, he shouldn't be falling for the target, maybe he should just back down from this mission.

He received a call from the Master, saying he should come home to the HQ tonight, Minchan gulped and honestly, he is terrified.

He worked for one of the most dangerous villains out there for revenge, and his task was to eliminate Kangmin, but he can't find himself killing the youngest when all he did was made him feel appreciated.

Same goes with all his friends.

"Ready to back out", Gyehyeon said noticing his trance, he smiled and nodded.

"Thanks for talking some sense into me cous", He smiled and walked proudly, even if he would probably not come back to them, might as well do it as a sacrifice.

It was either him or kill Kangmin, he would rather die than kill the younger boy who did nothing but bring others happiness.

He opened the gates and with a smile he said he quits.

"What!!!!! You can't! You are one of my best minions Minchan!", A hooded man said.

"You can't change my mind", Minchan stated.

And as expected, the guards were ordered to kill him.

He just smiled at his fate and dared them all to kill him.

"Come on, catch me!!!", He screamed and ran around the main lobby.

The sorcerer was getting tired and his feet were giving up on him, but he can't die like this, he should make it a little more dramatic, because it wouldn't be Minchan without some drama.

When he was ready, he let himself drop to the ground, and guns were aimed at him.

"Shoot me, if you're brave enough, shoot me", He panted and let out a smirk.

The guns fired and the last of his magic was used, he fainted and his shield was broken.

The master was happy, Minchan was going to die, until a group of people showed up and a petit little boy protected the sorcerer and he himself took the shots.

"KANGMIN!!!!!!"

Minchan's eyes fluttered open a little and saw a bloodied body, he tried sitting up and hugged the boy tight in his arms.

While Hoyoung destroyed the guards who shot them.

"I'll try to restore him, you fight!!", he screamed.

Kangmin saved his life, just like he did before.

Gyehyeon and Hoyoung went for the Master while the kids eliminated the guards.

When Minchan gets up and is fully healed, a couple of mothertruckers will be dead to him.

He did a great job and the youngest was now breathing properly again and saw a beautiful sight infront of him, his hyung was alive.

"How?", Kangmin whispered.

Minchan smirked, stood up and as he started walking away, Kangmin grabbed his arm.

"Let's go together hyung", the boy smiled.

He is so whipped for this kid.

Minchan had to admit, nothing is easy at all, not even life.

Both of them almost died earlier and now they are standing again and will fight to death.

He'll make sure to make life a living hell for these people, he won't kill them, because that would be to easy, he would leave a permanent mark on their hearts and that will hurt even more.

To live on while your purpose is destroyed.

After all, nothing is easy, not even life.

And Minchan will show them how painful life is, increase the difficulty.