Authors Note - 28/08/2020

Start from the beginning

But that just led to her to get a little more rude in her comments as she went on a mission to remove the blindfold off my eye that( which according to her was on my eye along with the belief that I could write something that was receiving positive,goody goody feedback and she started saying things like god you are so afraid of failures,pride is nasty etc etc) and even though I was polite and courteous in my replies to her nonetheless,stating that failures are learnings and why must one be afraid of them..i most definitely am not and have taken all her suggestions as a learning curve for myself but we surely can mutually agree to disagree that differences in POvs doesnt mean the other is a sugarcoated Lie because one may look at the same glass differently..like half glass/half full situation...but then I spotted her calling on more of her acquaintances to say harsher messages and comments to me by posting messages on her Message board,by saying that the author of HWMH has gone haywire because I pointed out her errors etc etc,completely leaving out the information in it that I have no problem with her feedback on flaws...and  yes the point I made was with Regards...to when she starting calling out others feedbacks as sugarcoated lies( and it turned out that both the users I got into the discussions on both the days were friends and acquaintances from before) and that was when I realised that theres really no point to go on with this debate( as I'm probably walking into something that they wanted me to walk into...maybe..because they were probably still disappointed over Cliche'd romance category being listed out and strongly felt that my work was not worthy enough of the attention and that Wattpad needed to stop promoting cliche romance books with editing grammatical errors..) and I tried to wrap it all up with peace and love...stating that I have accepted all my faults and flaws that they wanted to point out with a lot of Love! And just wished her all the best for her future endeavours.

And well,all of this led to another learning that maybe what I thought I had learnt the previous night( that there no point in discussing something when the other person believes in just one sided conversations/ and isnt open to listening to the other side of the coin and wants to turn and twist everything you say to look like an excuse or cover up for flaws etc)...I hadn't probably learnt it well enough..that's why this incident happened to cement my learning on the same.

However as I slept over it all and woke up this morning I wanted to drop a message to Wattpad India saying that my only Regret out off this entire experience was that maybe all that continuous discussions in the inline comments led to some kind off a inconvenience to them.( since it was happening on their book page)

And I did receive a message from them saying -

So yeah.. guys the We Recommend You Review Book is taken down for now ,however all the works they had listed out this weeks stands included in their Reads of the Week - nonetheless.😊😊😇

Sooo..Yeah...this was all that was going on for the last couple of days and now I have just been trying to look back at it to see what can I learn from this entire episode ..you known since it's all a learning curve for us and sometimes only when we engage into something do we learn and adapt from it.