𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

Start from the beginning

"Yes! Well, any worth knowing."

" And what is worth knowing for you? "

035 began to list off all the dance styles he knew. "Ballet, a bit of salsa, waltz... I'm not familiar with many of the newer ones, though I would be if I hadn't been locked away so soon."

049 laughed a bit, shaking his head. " Ballet..? That is.. wow. I'm not quite sure how to react to that, mon amour. "

"What? It's a very strenuous style of dance, mio caro. Don't scoff."

" My apologizes.. I just.. I think ballet is the last style of dance I'd see you wanting to learn. " He admitted before thinking about it. " Well.. now that I think about it.. it'd be one of your first styles you'd want to learn. "

"Exactly," he said, pleased that he had realized why he knew it. "Ballet isn't just taught as ballet, it permeates all throughout stage direction."

049 waved his hand, rolling his eyes in a somewhat sassy manor. " Of course.. of course.. you must actually enjoy ballet. "

"Oh be quiet. I know for a fact you can waltz as well, mon amour."

" And your point? " He asked with a smile tugging his lips, along with a chuckle.

"Soooo... dancing together in Paris isn't so unreasonable, is it?"

049 slowly shook his head. " Not at all.. Paris.. and just France as a whole is so elegant. "

"And romantic, apparently," he added, releasing one of 049's hands and bringing his own to his cheek.

"I wish we had been there together." He was very subtly using the hand he had on his cheek to pull down the cover from 049's lower face.

049 was a bit flustered, averting his gaze for a moment before smiling warmly. " Just.. us two. Living in Paris, France together. Without a care in the world.. I suppose it does sound quite romantic. "

"Indeed..." The cover was fully pulled down. 035 shifted himself to the side of his host's face slightly.

His smile quickly dropped, as he only became more flustered. Just that shift... gave him the idea of what 035 was about to do. It sent him into a slightly silent gay panic as he just watch, helplessly internally scream while being complete flustered even though nothing was happening at that very second.

035 quickly wiped any liquid from his host's mouth. He then tilted his head so as not to run into 049's mask and kissed him.

049 was just a completely frozen flustered mess, shutting his eyes tightly as he didn't even kiss the other back. Maybe it was because he was shy.. or maybe because he didn't mentally prepare himself. Whatever reason, it was a little too late to even say anything at this point.

He pulled back shortly, fixing his position over his host's face. "Well..? How was it?" he asked. He sounded strangely nervous, extremely odd for him.

The doctor only just looked at the other in almost complete disbelief as he continued to be a flustered mess. 049 tried to respond, but all he ended up doing was staring at 035 like a broken record player.

"Pff... you're adorable when you're flustered, you know..."

" Sh-Shut it! " He stuttered, trying his best to appear tough and almost like he didn't care. But, with how he seemed to be acting.. the faint warmness on his lower face and hands.. he was obviously just a major mess.

035 giggled a bit. "If you're so tough, then you wouldn't mind another kiss?" he asked.

049 quickly covered his mouth, shaking his head back and forth. " N-No.. no more kisses.. " He said in a panicked like manor.

035 seemed a bit disappointed, though his expression didn't change. "Hm... fine then. More will come later."

He'd face the other way, biting and chewing anxiously on his lower lip. " I- Uh..mm.. I have to.. get back to work. "

"I know," 035 sighed. He took 049's hands in his again. "Let me know if you need anything, mio caro. Je t'aime."

049 would let out a slightly shakened sigh, looking back to 035. He'd hesitantly nod, holding the other's hands tightly. " I've... I've already got everything I'd ever need, mon amour. "

035 chuckled a little, though it was clear that he was flattered by his words.

He smiled once more, slowly letting go of 035's hands. " I'll.. be right back. Alright? You can.. "Go on a walk" if you want. "

"Pff... I think I'll stay around here."

049 chuckled softly, waving to 035 as he begun to leave. " Alright then..! I'll be right back. "

035 waved back, watching him leave. He really was adorable... 035 pushed those thoughts aside, and went through the house to look for Black Bean.

=========

okay two things-

one. i said "035 in a tutu" and skek drew 035 in a goddamn fucking ballet outfit. best image on my computer
two. tsundere birb.