Prologue

People tell me it is easier to say goodbye then hello because you can easily let people go. That saying never goes for me cause I can not say goodbye. I could not say goodbye when my dad left or when my grandmother died. This is the story of how I can not say goodbye to the one person I loved the most in the world.
Division 1
We had just moved to Findlay Ohio. I was gonna miss living in Las Angeles California. I left behind my home and family, but my grandparents wanted to move to a smaller town so it would be better for me and my ten-year-old sister Zoie. We had just finished unpacking. My grandparents got the master bedroom but I got the biggest bedroom in the whole two-story house. It was so beautiful we had an oak tree in the backyard, two cherry trees in the front yard with blueberry and rose bushes. I had on a grey tank, white sweatpants, and a grey hoodie. I put in my airports that were hooked up to mine she nodded, and told me there should  be a park nearby.” I walked alone while my sister was making cookies with our grandma. I finally found the park as I rounded 8th street. There were already a few other kids there a few looked to be around my age. I went to a bench under an old weeping willow tree and texted my friends back home.