The Thought

It was late fall, class 1A's second year at UA. They all were laughing and smiling in the dorms, it was amazing the way they all got along in a form full of people. A specific group of three (The OG Deku Squad) were talking to each other.
     "Hey, Deku," Said a round faced girl with brown hair,"You remember the first time we met at the entrance exams?"
     "Y-Yeah," Said a boy with green hair, "I do, you saved me from falling flat on my face." They continued to chatter about how they first met.
     "I remember when I saw Midoriya save you Uraraka-san," Said a boy with glasses,"It was quite magnificent."
     "I-It was nothing, really," Said a very nervous Izuku.
     "Nothing!?," Yelled a surprised Ochako,"You were incredible!" At this point, the rest of the form stared at them in annoyance. The group quickly quieted down.
     "I remember Iida was shocked after the exam," Said Midoriya with a smile.
     "Oi, nerds," Said a blonde boy with spiked hair,"The hell are you talking about?"
     "O-Oh, well Bakugou," Said Ochako nervously,"Just some old memories, we were talking about the entrance exam."
     "Yeah, when stupid Deku got zero points," Said Katsuki with a sinister smirk.
     "That's not true," Said Midoriya,"I w-was actually the top saving points in the class."(sorry, can't remember the official name for them)
     "Tch, whatever!," Yelled Bakugou as he walked away. They continued to talk and Ochako and Izuku got very close at one moment. They both blushed bright red and moved away from each other.
       "I wonder if he/she'll ever like me back," They both thought. They continued on with the night and they eventually thanks to Aizawa, went to bed.