Mordred's Second Chance

*So, Mordred destroyed BB in the comments which make sense because she is best Saber. So, without any further delay, let's get this chapter started.*

Mordred was starting to get pissed. For the past couple of months, the Knight of Treachery had to watch as her master obsessed over multiple versions of her father, the legendary King of Knights. Now, she knew that Ryan had some weird obsession with her father and she could understand why, but seeing him do everything in his power to summon her father's multiple versions was starting to get annoying as hell. First, it was her altered father in maid style swimsuit, then it was a slightly older version of her father from space, and now Ryan was obsessed with summoning her regular father in swimsuit. Mordred was tired of being ignored....it was time for her to remind the master of Chaldea who the best Saber class servant was.

So as the brown haired boy was planning on his next attempt to summon Summer Artoria, his bedroom door was suddenly kicked down as Mordred stormed into the room. "Ryan!! We need to have sex!!."

"Ummm...hi Mordred.." Ryan said with a nervous smile. "Why do we have to have sex? I mean I'm in the middle of trying to figure out how I can get more free Saint Quartz so I can roll for—"

The boy was cut off as Saber of Red suddenly had her blade at his throat. "If you mention any version of my father again in the next few hours, I'll shove my sword down your throat. You been obsessed with her for the past three months and I mean more than usual. It's time for you to remember that there are other girls who love you here in Chaldea and I'm the perfect servant to do it. Now we are having sex whether you like it or not."

With that, the Saber class servant picked up her master and then immediately threw him on his bed. Before he had any time to register any pain or say something, the Knight of Treachery straddled him as she snapped her fingers as her usual outfit was replaced by a white button up shirt and sexy black lingerie.

"Ok! Since when can you change mystic codes by yourself?," Ryan asked.

"Really? That's your reaction to my outfit.," Mordred asked. "Looks I'm going to have to break you now, but don't worry....by the time we're done, I'll be the only thing you can think about."

With no hesitation, the blonde haired girl firmly pressed her lips against her master's while forcing her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues swirled around each other as they battled for dominance. However, Saber of Red got the upper hand when she suddenly moved her hands down to Ryan's pants, unzipped it, and fished out the boy's member out. She then began to stroke it causing the male master lose as Mordred took full control of the situation. In a matter of minutes, all the young man could feel was pleasure as he was putty in the Saber class servant's hands.

When he finally climaxed in her hands, she greedily licked up the mana on her hands before moving down to Ryan's member and taking it in her mouth. Since he had climaxed recently, the master was so sensitive that he felt like he could come again at any minute. However, right as he was about to, Mordred took the member out of her mouth with a loud pop before glancing back at her master with a smirk.

"Alright. I'm done here...if you want, you can call one of my fathers to finish you off.," the Saber of Red said as she got up and started to button her shirt up. "After all, she is the one you lov—?!"

The Saber class servant didn't even manage to get foot away from the bed as Ryan grabbed her by the arm as he pulled her back down and pinned her to the bed. The brown haired boy immediately ripped off her panties as he lined up his member with Mordred's womanhood ready to make her his woman. However, the Knight of Treachery managed to free her arms as she wrapped them around her master's neck.

"Oh no you don't. You don't get to do this unless you say it.," Mordred said with a devious smirk on her face. "Who do you want? Me or my father?"

Ryan just responded with his own smirk. "Do you even need to ask? I want you, Mordred. Now finish what you started."

"Of course....my master.," the blonde haired girl said as she and her master met in a passionate kiss while he thrusted into her womanhood.

For the first time in months, Ryan couldn't think about anyone else but Mordred. All he wanted to do was to keep thrusting in her....making the Saber of Red his and his alone. The couple could only focus on pleasuring each other as they moaned in unison.  Saber's tight walls just continued to squeeze Ryan's member as he thrust in and out. After a few minutes, they climaxed in pleasure as mana filled Mordred's womb.

"So, are you satisfied or do you wa—," the girl asked as the brown haired boy had her get on her hands and knees as he began do her doggy- style. "Oh fuck....I guess not.....oh god. Keep going! Do me harder!"

"With pleasure.," Ryan stated as he grabbed the Knight of Treachery by her hips and began to thrust as hard, fast, and skillful as he possibly could.

The room being filled with Mordred's moans while her eyes began to roll into the back of her head. She thought when she came in here, she would be in complete control like last time, but Mordred must have managed to flip Ryan's switch because he was doing her like an animal in heat. It wasn't long before the couple climaxed again as Mordred passed out from the pleasure with her tongue sticking out and lewd smile on her face.

"Oh crap baskets....I think I broke her.," Ryan said as Summer Mordred walked into the room. 

"Hey other me! Do you need me to tag in now?," the Rider class servant asked before seeing her proper self  passed out on the bed.

"Ummm......I can explain.," the male master said with a nervous smile.

"Explain? I want you do the same thing to me!," the Summer servant said as she pounced her master ready to get some action. "Get ready Master because I'm not letting you get any sleep tonight!"

Once again, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Now as usual, please let me know in the comments on which of the girls you want to get their second chance next. The remaining girls are:
1.) Mashu
2.) Okita
3.) Nobu
4.) BB
5.) Saber Alter
6.) Atalanta
7.) Saber Artoria
8.) MHX
9.) Jeanne D'Arc Alter
10.) Ishtar
11.) Anastasia