Nero's Second Chance

Ryan should have known this was going to happen...as soon as he slept with Tamamo for the second time, he should have known that her rival would never let the fox girl have any type of advantage for her in their battle for his love. He should have known that Tamamo's rival would jump at the first opportunity to settle the score. It was only a matter of when that was going to happen.

So, as Ryan was continuing his play through of Fate/Extella Link, a familiar Roman empress bursted into the room with her mind focused on her mission to make her master hers.

"Praetor!," Nero exclaimed with with her usual loving smile

"Praetor!," Nero exclaimed with with her usual loving smile. "I am giving you the honor of having sex with me. Now praise me, umu!!"

The brown haired boy immediately paused his game and turned towards Red Saber as he said, "Ok."

The blonde haired girl looked at him confused. "Umu? It was really that easy? Normally, I have to seduce you to sleep with me."

"Well....I might have leveling your character up in Extella Link already. So, in a way, you already seduced me.," Ryan admitted as he walked over to the Roman girl and wrap his arms around her waist pulling her in close. "Besides, it's no secret that I love you Nero. You're one of cutest and most loyal girls I know from both here in Chaldea and Seraph. You will always be one of my favorite servants no matter what."

"Oh Praetor.....," Nero cried with tears of joy in her eyes as the two met in a loving and passionate kiss.

The couple began to fight for dominance as the empress jumped into her master's arms as the boy carried her over to his bed. Once there, he gently placed Saber on the bed before removing his clothing as she did the same. As soon as the last piece of clothing hit the floor, the brown haired boy went in between her legs and began to lick the Saber class servant's womanhood. She moaned in pleasure as her beloved master attacked her weak spots. The girl gently pushed the boy's head further in as he licked deeper into her womb until she eventually came on his face.

"That's was great Praetor.....," Nero said with a loving smile before getting on her knees in front of Ryan. "But it's my turn to pleasure you. Umu!"

With that, the Flower of Olympia took her master's hardened member and placed in between her large bust before beginning to massage it. The brown haired boy groaned in pleasure as he felt Nero's soft yet warm breasts sandwich his member causing waves of pleasure to course through his body. However, it got even better when she took the part of his member sticking out of her busy into her mouth and began to suck it while continuing her massage. She began to go faster and faster until the boy let out burst of mana that covered Nero's face and bust which the blonde haired girl happily licked off.

"That was delicious!," the Roman empress said as she got on all fours and shakes her exposed rear towards her master. "So....are you ready for the main event?"

The master of Chaldea didn't waste anytime as he lined his member with her womanhood and thrusted hard into his saber servant. Red Saber threw her head beach in ecstasy as her lover thrusted wildly into her causing loud wet slaps to be heard each time their skin made contact. Nero moaned louder and louder until she was suddenly silenced as Ryan roughly kissed her with his tongue exploring her mouth while his hands massaged her bust. All the couple could feel was pleasure as they continued to go at it like newlyweds on their wedding night. After a while, they finally climaxed together before separating to catch their breath.

However, once they did, the loving couple went at it again this time with Nero riding Ryan cowgirl style. As she bounced, the boy groped her butt while also watching the jiggle physics of Nero's breasts. As she continued to ride, eventually the boy was tired of being on the bottom. So, he suddenly shifted his weight causing them flip over with the Roman empress on the bottoms while the master of Chaldea began to thrust into her again. Nero's eyes began to roll into the back of her head with her tongue sticking out as her mind was lost to the pleasure. All she can focus on was making love to her beloved master who had been with her on countless adventures. Once again, after a few minutes, the two climaxed together before cuddling up next to each other as they began to make out again.

When they separated, Nero said, "I love you Praetor......I can't wait to marry you one day."

Ryan just smiled as he kissed Red Saber once more. "I love you too..."

The couple was about to attempt another round when Tamamo no Mae kicked down the door and glared at her rival who dare to sleep with her husband. "How dare you!!! Darling is mine!"

"Sorry, but Praetor is mine!," Nero exclaimed shoving Ryan's head into her cleavage. "He belongs to the glory of Rome! Besides, I was here first!"

"That's doesn't matter!," Tamamo yelled back. "I'm at NP3 while you're at NP1!! That clearly means I love him more!!"

"You're delusional! Praetor loves me, Umu!," Saber yelled.

"No! He loves me!!," Caster growled as the girls glared daggers at each other until suddenly turning towards Ryan.

"Who do you love more?! ," the female servants demanded wanting to know the truth. 

The brown haired boy just took a deep breath before he said, "That will be determined in a chapter of How I Met My Harem 3.5 coming out soon."

The two girls just stared blankly at him. "What does that mean?!"

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Once again, let me know in the comments which girl you want to get their second chance next. The remaining girls are:
1.) Mashu
2.) Okita
3.) Mordred
4.) Artoria (Lancer)
5.) Jeanne D'Arc
6.) Nobu
7.) BB