INY#2

FIRST DAY:PART 1.1
乂❤‿❤乂ELSA
___________________

Welcome to your real world Elsa. Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back inamo. Bad mouth *slap. I'm walking at the path way through the building that I located. I'm a grade 10 student in Pilot section. It is their top section  or I should say it's the section A.

I'm look like a bitch walking at the straight path way like an idiot person that didn't know where to found her right way. The path leads me at the four storey building with a faded blue painted color. It so relaxing to looked at this kind of view. Oh! I almost forgotten that Color blue symbolized the PLDFU.

"Magpunta na ang lahat sa gymnasium para sa flag ceremony." Someone announced comes from the speakers which surrounds the area. Maybe, just a staff or faculty of the school.

"Ano ba yan hindi ko na ata kabisado ang bayang magiliw na kanta." Sabi ng babaeng dumaan sa harap ko kaya napakagikgik ako. I measured her body statistics through my extraordinary eye glasses na hindi lang talaga para sa malabong mata ko kundi pati na rin sa pagkakalkula ng mga bagay sa paligid ko and her body is nice. Even it's just miles, kilometer, hectometer, centimeter, or even milimiter. I personally made this eye glasses for that purpose and it's just one of my inventions. And I preferred this thing as my cheap one.

Tumingin siya sa akin na may nalilitong tingin. She looks so innocent sa sinabi niya. All of her life, she thought that lupang hinirang was entitled bayang magiliw. How did I know? Well, I love geography. At maniwala ka man sa hindi ay nalibot ko na silang lahat pati na rin yung tirahan ng mga cannibal.

"Hello." She greeted.

"Hi!"

"Why are you laughing ng mag-isa?Dapat kung tatawa ka ay dalawa kayo or more. Are you krazzy?" The smile plastered at my face fade.

"What?! I'm not crazy, you know. And may I ask, bawal bang maging masaya ng iisa? Is there any law that I should have an acquaintance by my side so I would be able to express my hapiness? "

"Hindi naman." Aniya. She still looked innocent. I looked at her again head to toe and she's definitely a gorgeous goddess like Aphrodite. And at some point, she looks familiar. I guess, I already saw her on television in some talk show. "Ako nga pala si Annaliza Victoria-"

"Swimming-swimming maganda." Pagpatuloy ko sabay tawa. I learned that song because of my cousins. They sang it while the player jumping on a connected rubber bonds. They called that game as jumping rope like the athletes does in their trainings.

"No. Wala naman akong sinasabing ganun. Ikaw naman, masyado kang serious type. Btw, I'm Annaliza Victoria Secret, but you can call me Anna." My jaw dropped. There it is. My speculation was right. She's the daughter of Victoria's Secret. It makes sense why her face was familiar in my nerve cells.

"Oh! You're the owner of Victoria Secret's, I guess." I need a confirmation, because for me, evidence is the most important thing that you need to have before you defend on something, because in the court, every details what you have to say in front of the judge should be the truth, only the truth, and you should have some evidences to show and to prove your statements and not just making some scripted story telling in front them. They were not a judge and prosecutor for nothing. So if you lied, you're doomed.