Until Tomorrow..

(Longer Chapter~ Enjoy!))

"America's POV"

  Finland and I walk towards the elevator again, This time we were heading down instead up. The elevator ride was uncomfortably quiet For me..but I guess Finland didn't mind it, so I tried my best not to either. "How was he?" I jump, turning my head to the side Where Finland stood "Huh?" He laughs a bit "I asked, how did Moscow act?" I stood there for a bit Processing what he'd ask in my head, before actually answering  "O-ooh..He w-was fine!" Finland looked at me "He didn't hurt you right??" I shook my head 'no' Finland smiled, nodding. The elevator stops and we both head out, walking towards UN's Office.

  When we arrived at the office Finland knocked on the door. "Who is it?" We hear UN ask "It's me sir and America, You asked to see him after he met his Patient" we heard footsteps and the door opened "Ah yes I did, Thank you for your assistance Finland" Finland nodded before walking away, I'm guessing to do what ever he needed to finish before this? I look back at UN who was walking back to his seat "Come in, Washington" I closed the door walking and taking a seat in one of the two chairs across from UN. "You wanted to see me?" I asked, UN nodded "Yes, I did, I wanted to ask how your patient was, and if you still want to work with them." I nodded "Russia was fine, He did not commence any Violence or any type of harm towards me. So yes I would still like to keep him as my patient.." I explain putting on one of those serious faces my dad taught me to do in meetings 'I guess the skill really does come in handy' I thought to myself.

UN look a bit taken back by my seriousness but nodded "So we will see you here again Tomorrow, Right Mr.Washington?" I laughed "Call me America! And yes I'll Be returning tomorrow" UN nodded "well then, Since tomorrow will be your first official day. You'll need to get settled into your office today..Will that be fine, America?"he explained, I nodded "Alright Then, I'll get Finland to take you to your office" He said standing up before pressing a button calling for Finland, Sitting back down after. "You may go now America" he says calmly, i stand up and walk to the door, opening and stepping outside before closing it.

"Hey America! Over Here!!" I look to the left seeing Finland and..another..country? I walk towards the two "Hey Finland!" I wave and look at the other country "Hallå! I'm Sweden" Sweden smiles "Hey in America! I'm new here" I said shaking their hand "I cann Tell, Since I've never seen you around, and I know most people here" I nod letting go of their hand "Lets go show you, your office America" Finland Says walking passed me "Alright, Bye Sweden!" I wave 'bye' to the other country running to catch up with Finland. The walk wasn't that exciting, it did bring my nerves up a bit since it was nervously quiet in the halls. 

We walked Towards the elevator and made a few more turns, which made me kind of confused Since I really didn't know my way around here yet..'Oof' I bumped into something, Finland turns around "You okay America?" I nod seeing I bumped into him "yeah I'm fine, just zoned out" Finland nodded. "Here's your office, Your keys are on your desk so is your coat" Finland explained, I nodded "Thanks again" Finland nodded "Anytime, see you later America!" He says walking back down the hallway. I sigh Knowing I am gonna get lost on my way back but who cares 'Not me' I shrug it off and walk inside the office seeing a a wooden Study desk with a Office chair behind it and another regular wooden chair on the other side. On the Grey walls, a Window covered by white curtains and a painting or two hanging around, And a nice white concrete polished floor. "This is nice" I smile.

I walk around to my desk seeing, a pair of keys and a coat laying on it with a note. I walk towards it picking up the note 'Enjoy :)'  I smile at the note, placing it back down. I pick up the coat 'This'll look nice' I noted to bring a few things to put on my desk and maybe hang in my office. I take my keys and walk out of the office with my coat hanging on my shoulder. "Alright, now lets see if I can find my way out" I mentally cried. 

~END~

Kinda awkward chapter And yes I'll be continuing my books if I can..This One is one I Certainly will!! Hopefully this was good (TwT")_\

Toodles~