"Protologue"

((Art by me))

*Russia's Pov*
18 years ago...

  I hear people screaming and crying, yelling and shouting...
...Why..wait..?
  One second...We were all laughing and giggling...Another second...all my family is all dead...laying on the ground with lifeless cut up bodies..I look at my hands..bloody..I have a knife..bloody..the bodies..bloody..I killed them..
...I slowly start laughing...louder...and louder...and louder...until I run out of air..

  "PUT YOUR HANDS UP KID!!"

'Well Shit..this sucks..'

"KID PUT YOUR HANDS UP, NOW!!"

'..идиоты..'

  sigh, I pull up my hands dropping my knife and getting down on my knees "Grab him.."
I look up but not fast enough I get punched in the face, everything goes black.
~~
  I open my eyes slowly but close them again cause of the blinding lights around me.."Hello...Anyone There?" I try to sit up but something pulls me back down..chains..I heard the door open then click close "h-hello..." No response I turn my head towards the door and see someone at a desk on the computer "H-Hello..!! Can you help me!!" No response "Why Am I Here?!" They look over at me..Confused, I'm shaking "What do you mean 'Why are you here'?" My eyes start to get watery "WHAT AM I DOING HERE!! WHERES MY FAMILY!?" I scream at the person they just look shocked "I'll...be back.." they get up an leave the room I lay back down and look at the ceiling..'What Happend' is all I kept wondering to myself 'Why am I here' I was shaking tears at the end of my eyes..

Blink

  Everything's Black I look at my hands the chains are gone...i look up from my hands..claws? I touch my face..then look at my hand..Black Liquid..from my eyes? I look at my back..my eyes widen...I have wings? Black wings?..I stand up and open the door only to see several gaurds infront of me with guns pointing at my head and chest...

Blink

  There's blood everywhere...the floors...the walls...my hands...I killed them..I feel something hit my head..I blackout...

~~

  I'm in a white room...in one of those weird oversized jackets...I can't move my body my legs are chained to the wall...there's something cold on my neck I can feel it...why am I here..? You killed them..someone says "What! Killed who?!" I turn around no one was there Murder..another voice"NO!!...I Didn't Kill Anyone!!" You MONSTER..another shouts "STOP IT!!" I scream, I start hearing more, and, more voices, louder, and louder, worsening slowly every second to the point I start screaming and crying till...

I..pass out...again...

-------

  Yes yes yes I am making this book mostly with Russia's Pov so this was just Russia's past/beginning I guess?? Now we have to get into the first chapter then we start anyway see you soon later today hopefully Bye~~