Chapter 9- The Whomping Willow

We had just watched Buckbeak get killed because of Draco bloody Malfoy. I stand there with tears running down my face holding onto Harry for dear life. How can one be so heartless and kill an innocent animal? And how can one be so cold to joke about such a thing? It was Malfoy's fault. He did this. 

"Ron!" Hermione shouts. I look over and see a big black dog dragging him by the ankle into an underground passage. "He's taking them to the Shrieking Shack!" I exclaim. "Come on!" I say dragging Harry. The Whomping Willow starts moving. Harry and Hermione get a few scratches. I, however, come out looking like I've been in a zombie apocalypse. I have scratches on my face and a big gash on my hip. 

We walking into the shrieking shack. Harry holds out his wand. "I knew you would come for your friend," Dad says. "If you want to kill him, you'll have to kill us too," Hermione exclaims. "There will only be one death tonight," Dad smirks. I knew who he meant. 

"Expelliarmus," Remus shouts Harry's wand flies out of his hand. "well, well, well Sirius looking rather ragged aren't we?" He adds. "Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within" He continues. 

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you? I found him" Dad says. 

"I know," Remus says calmly. 

"It's him!" Dad says like a maniac. 

"I understand!" Remus says

"Let's kill him!" Dad continues.

 "How could you? I trusted you! And all along you were friends with him?" Hermione says. Her voice is filled with disappointment. "He's a werewolf that's why he's been missing class!" Hermione blurts out. I look at her. "How long have you know?" The pain suddenly gets worse. I yelp out in pain and collapse on the floor. Dad comes over to me. He looks at the cut. "That's bleeding a lot," He looks at me filled with worry. Remus gets a cloth (Of course he does). He hands it to my dad. He looks at the cut then me. Asking if he could apply pressure onto the cut. I nod. I sit there in his arms while my cut bleeds. Harry holds up his wand to my dad. Remus gets in the way. "Harry no," Remus says. "Why not?" He asks angrily. "He killed my parents!" He screams. "Can't you see? Daughter and father, reunite and you're wanting to kill him?" Remus questions. 

Some time after talking Remus convinced my dad not to kill peter just yet. "Expelliarmus!" An emotionless voices says. Snape. "Vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you." 

"Severus..." Dad says. 

" I told Dumbledore you were helping a friend into the castle. Here's the proof." Snape says. I grow weaker and weaker as the cut wont stop bleeding. 

"I don't mean to hold up this little reunion but can someone please stop me from bleeding out!" I ask. Snape walks over to me and mutters something along the lines of "Vulnera Sanentur," The cut heals. "Thank you!" I exclaim. "Now on with the reunion," I say clapping my hands and smiling. I stand next to Ron who is sitting on a chair. 

"Brilliant, Snape. You've put your keen mind to the task and come to the wrong conclusion. If you'll excuse us, Remus and I have business... to attend to." Dad says. 

"Give me a reason. I beg you!" Snape says holding his wand to my dads neck. 

(I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PART!!)

"Severus, don't be a fool,"Remus mutters

"He can't help it its a habit!" Dad says. I giggle. 

"Be quiet Sirius!" Remus says

"You quiet yourself Remus!" Remus puts his hands up and walks away. "You guys okay?" Remus asks. The rest nod while I just look at my scar from the Whomping Willow. "Clara?" Remus asks. I look up. "Yes, I'm okay." I say. "Just admiring the new addition to my scars," I say jokingly. "You have others?" Dad asks. I nod "Cut my foot open once, sat on a fork ( A/N These happened to me). And now from the Whomping Willow," I say. 

"You sat on a fork?!" Hermione asks. I nod.

"You two, quarreling like an old married couple" Snape continues. 

"Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set!" My dad says. Prof. Snape jabs the wand into my dads neck further. 

"I could do it, you know. But why deny the dementors? They're so longing to see you. Do I detect a flicker of fear? Oh, yes. A Dementor's Kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like. It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I'll do my best." Snape says

"Professor Snape/Severus please!" I say desperately in unison with Remus

"After you," He mentions for us to go. I take out my wand and point it to my dad. Then I quickly point it to Snape and shout "Expelliarmus" Snape goes flying into a something that then collapsed on him. "Clara, what did you just do?" Ron asks terrified. 

"You just attacked a teacher!" Hermione exclaims. 

"For a good reason too, tell us about Peter Pettigrew,"  He goes on and tells us about Peter and how he was their friend.  He was the one who betrayed the Potters. Said he didn't want to die. I gave him a punch for that. Which felt amazing. We step out of the passage way with Remus, Ron and Hermione holding on to Pettigrew. 

"It's beautiful, isn't it? I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors. It'll be nice to do it again as a free man. That was a noble thing you did back there. He doesn't deserve it," Dad mentioned to what Harry did. He stopped my dad and Remus from killing Pettigrew. "My dad wouldn't want his two best friends to go to Azkaban because of him. Or dead." Harry says. I nod in agreement. "I agree. I'm not losing my dad again," I say. I walk up and hug him tightly like he's going to disappear any moment. We pull away. "So you and Ginny huh?" I ask. Harry blushes. "She likes you back Harry, ask her! She doesn't stop going on about you and it's quite annoying. Do it or i will," I say. I hear my dad chuckle. "This is exactly how your mum and dad got together, Harry." I giggle. "Like father like Daughter right?" I say. "Precisely," dad says. I smile. 

"Harry!" Hermione says. We look back. She points to the sky. Full moon. "Remus!" I shout. Sirius joins. 

"Remus, my old friend! Have you taken your potion tonight? You know the man you truly are, Remus! This heart is where you truly live! This heart here!" Dad says trying to make Remus remember himself. I've never seen him transform. It looks so painful. Sirius transforms into a dog. The werewolf attacks. My dad gets thrown back. "DAD!" I shout. I look back "Go!" I say to Ron and Hermione. I know Harry would like to stay with his Godfather. We run over to my dad. "Dad," I try and shake him awake. We carry him to the lake in the forest. Big mistake. Dementors surround us. "Expecto Patronum!" Harry shouts. He creates a shield. "Expecto Patronum!" I scream. 

THIRD PERSON POV

The Dementors close in. Harry and Clara's patronus' get weaker. Clara falls to the ground. (Thought you'd like to get an idea on how she collapse's :))

 (Thought you'd like to get an idea on how she collapse's :))

Harry soon falls. His vision becomes blurry. A blue stag appears, "Dad?" Harry asks but it barley comes out as a whisper. The dementors soon go away. Harry had saved his friend and his Godfather but he just didn't know it yet.