Chapter 3- Common Room

I follow George and Fred to the common room. "Look, There she is the mass murderers daughter!" A girl says pointing and laughing. How fun. "Stop lavender!" Another girl says. I walk with Fred to my dorm "Here it is, bathrooms are over there," He says pointing to the door. I smile "Thank you!" I exclaim. Fred walks off. I walk into the dorm, grab my Pajamas and walk to the bathroom. I take a shower and get changed. "Don't mind Lavender, she'll get used to you being here," The girl says. "I'm Parvati Patil," She says smiling. "Clara," I say returning the smile. 

I go to the dorm and see the other girls sitting on their bed. "I move your stuff for you," Hermione says. "I figured you'd be tired after what happened on the train," She adds. I smile. "Thank you, Hermione means a lot!" I reply. I get into bed and fall fast asleep. Dementors really do drain you.

I wake up to all the girls gone but one. She kept staring at the Daily Prophet paper and then at me. I raise an eyebrow. "You look so much like your dad!" She exclaims. She holds out the paper. I take it from her and read it. "Daughter of the Mass Murderer Sirius Black has gone to Hogwarts. Will she be like her dad? Is she like her dad?" It reads. I feel my face get hot. Tears threaten to spill. I look at Lavender. She smiles evilly. I run out of the room and down the stairs. I get stopped by George. Hermione, Ron and Harry look at Georges sudden movement. "What's wrong?" He asks worriedly. I hold up the paper. He throws the paper down. I look at him. "You, Clara Black, are nothing like your father," He states. I break down. He pulls me into a tight hug. 

We walk down to the great hall after we all got dressed and ready for the day. Tears stain my cheeks. We were running a bit late. George opens the Great Hall doors. All eyes stare at me. Dumbledore whispers something to Remus. He gets out of his chair and makes his way to me. He also pulls me into a tight hug. "You aren't your father." He says. "Hmmm, everyone else thinks so," I point out quietly. He gives me a sympathetic smile. 

We sit down further along the table. I sit but don't pick any food up. George puts food on my plate. "Eat," He says rather demanding. I pick up my toast and  take a bite. "Better?" I say. It quiet in the hall as it was early hours. "Yep!" I laugh and roll my eyes. "He's been spotted!" Someone shouts. "Who?"  Harry asks. "Sirius Black!" Seamus shouts. (I met him yesterday) "Where?" I ask. All eyes on me again. "What? You gonna go find him and kill people?" Lavender asks. "No, just want to know where. Is that a problem?" I reply. She gulps and shakes her head. "Hogsmeade!" Seamus shouts. 

"You're not going to look for him are you?" Harry asks. Once again all eyes are on me. Even the Professors.

"No! Of course not." I say. Truth is, I'll let him find me. 

"Good, you're not going to Hogsmeade," Remus says. I look at him in disbelief. 

"I agree with professor Lupin on this one." Professor McGonagall says. 

"You could get killed," Ron says. 

"Look, I know that he's a Mass Murderer and that everyone thinks that I'm like him but I will not look for him and do you really think he's that heartless to kill his own daughter?" I sigh. I get up and walk out. It was nearly time for DADA class anyway. I walk to the class and wait for the rest.